17 he had just come out of the bathroom

"you are doing a good job, xu hang and i both see in the eyes, and we are enlightened people, like to listen to the truth, what do you say in the future, don't have a burden," qin yu said truthfully, but also has the meaning of appeasing wang lan, seeing her relieved, qin yu raised the corner of his mouth and said: "you go to rest." "yes

," wang lan walked happily, closing the door with his bare hands.

at this time, he could finally get along with the baby, qin yu carried him to the sofa and sat down, first scraped the tip of his nose, and then picked up the handkerchief to wipe his tears well.

"i said male lord, you are a big person in the future, turning your hands for the clouds to cover your hands for the rain, supporting the whole country, how can you cry your nose?"

"ah ya ya ya ~" xu zisheng did not give any face, lying in his father's arms, his hands clenched into small fists in protest.

this small appearance can make qin yu laugh, hahaha how can not hold back, see the baby to cry qin yu immediately lowered his head and kissed the baby's face: "what, can you understand what i am saying?" the

eyes bent into the crescent were full of smiles, and xu zisheng made a happy "clucking" sound.

suddenly i remembered what wang lan said. how reluctant is it to cry while eating? qin yu rubbed his son's face, and his eyes shone with a star-like brilliance: "you are indeed xu hang's own son, a proper snack, i just don't know if you will grow up blue, you know?" your dad can eat a table of snacks, why don't we learn from him?

"huh?"

the baby tilted his head and had no idea what dad was asking. the little hand covered his ears, a look that i couldn't hear, but his fingers were divided on both sides...

"hahahahaha," qin yu laughed, held the baby up in front of his eyes, grinded the tip of his nose, and the tone was full of love: "smart little angel, is it okay to call daddy?" "

dad!"

this sound was too crisp and clear, and qin yu was stunned and immediately responded with "ouch".

the baby suddenly blushed, raised his fleshy little hand and slowly covered his eyes, shy.

in this way, qin yu played with the baby all morning, lunch in the room to eat, now qin yu can already skillfully feed complementary food, the baby sits very well, open the pink and tender mouth to make an "ah" sound, waiting for the father to feed. after eating enough, the big one and the small one leaned on the sofa to drink water together, and the picture was particularly harmonious.

"whoosh," someone knocked softly on the door. qin yu looked at the mobile phone, it was two o'clock in the afternoon, and the baby should go to sleep. so let wang lan come in, and the two of them worked together to change the baby's clothes, change diapers, wipe hands and feet, and so on. when wang lan coaxed the child, qin yu was humming a song next to him, and after a while the baby fell asleep.

"young master, you go to rest, i'm here watching," wang lan said as he pulled the small quilt.

"well, you've worked hard," qin yu said, and qin yu went to the big bed and lay down, also a little sleepy. i don't know how long i slept, qin yu felt someone pushing his body, opened his eyelids suddenly, and qin yu was relieved when he looked at wang lan's eyes, and thought that something was wrong.

"what's wrong?"

because he didn't wake up, qin yu's voice was somewhat hoarse. <

wang lan looked embarrassed and hesitated, not knowing how to open his mouth: "young master, your mother has come with a female friend." now