48

xu hang left without breakfast, qin yu had been in the wilderness all day, what did he mean? is this a temptation or is it real?

the ears itched slightly, as if the man's breath was still inside, and qin yu rubbed his ears, hoping to drive away the unusually active commotion.

yesterday was too much of a failure, and today can no longer be led by the nose anyway.

embracing and holding the child, carefully following the qin language, no skin, no jokes, the atmosphere is a little too quiet. usually zheng kai is not far away, why didn't he show up today? this is one of xu hang's most trusted subordinates, and it seems that the "consequences" of reporting it without understanding it have been so serious that zheng kai cannot work properly. what exactly punished qin yu did not know, instead of guessing xu hang's means to make him afraid, it was better to think about how to avoid the game at night.

qin yu, who looked at him with a leisurely look, had an idea, looked back at the tolerance that was looking around, and asked faintly: "do you know where there is an adult product store?" almost

choked by the saliva of the tolerance "cough" twice to hide the embarrassment, there was a stream of light in the eyes, and immediately raised the corner of the mouth of the evil gas: "yes, there is a newly opened shop on the opposite street, and it is also gifted..."

"what to give?"

"lubricants."

listening to the smaller and smaller voices, qin yu understood that tolerance must have been misunderstood, it didn't matter, it was this effect that was wanted. qin yu blushed the tip of his ear, touched his nose, and revealed his first smile today: "lead the way."

"good."

embracing the baby in her hand, she walked and stopped all the way to a shop with a pink façade. tthe door is closed, and there are many subtle slogans for the sake of the cityscape. needless to say, if you don't like "this way", you really can't understand the deep meaning. for example, new to huanglong, hard candy...

the mall next to it was playing music, so qin yu patted inclusive's arm just about to speak, and tolerance immediately nodded: "i am here waiting for you to come out, something called me." seeing

that tolerance was very familiar with this piece, qin yu walked forward with confidence, and when he pushed open the door, he found that there were many people inside. the sweet-looking waiter came over and smiled even more beautifully: "hello sir, what can you tell me?"

"set."

the most bought sets, so the beautiful woman lifted her hand, and the guide qin yu, who was familiar with the road, came to a counter and said to the front row: "these are all liked by young people, and they have all the functions."

"features?" for the first time qin language, it seems to open the door to some kind of new world.

the experienced beauty smiled meaningfully, and if the other party was not dressed too well, she would have wanted to touch the young man's pretty face. twisting the plump figure to go behind the counter, take out a few samples to show customers: "there are bumps, feel after entering /going..."

because of the lack of parental relations, qin yu has been a little more calm and calm than his peers since he was a child, and he is not mature like a child. now it is also like this, don't care how you complain in your heart, there is no emotion on your face. qqin yu did not touch the sample, pointed to the most common packaging in the back row and asked, "what about this?" the

ordinary cheapest, the enthusiasm on the face of the beautiful woman faded a lot, took the thing out, casually put it on the table: "this is the uncle's use, the style is too tacky, it is better that you look at these again, although it is ordinary but there is a fragrance oh, it seems to be high-grade and high-profile, girls like it, especially strawberry flavor, banana flavor... my sister has tried it all, and it feels good. to