181

If it weren't for the presence of ten bodyguards and the security guards, the microphone would have popped into the nose.

It's crazy.

It was as if Qin Yu was an unforgivable prisoner. Looking at those reporters who were desperately trying their best, their eyes were red, and they wanted to rush over excitedly, Qin Yu was shocked but did not take a step back. He wondered whether to stay and say something, or to avoid letting the lawyer come first. I thought that Gao Weinan's thing was already a faded old photo, but I didn't expect to have a day of renovation.

Qin Yu did not know the details of the original lord and Gao Weinan's relationship, and if he declared it now, it would be too easy to be punched in the face. Once the image collapses, it's hard to pick it up. Zhang Qi wrapped his arms around Qin Yu's shoulders, and the two looked at each other to reach a tacit understanding, and all the bodyguards supported Qin Yu and retreated into the hall.

Why didn't Mr. Qin answer? Is there really an inside story?

"Those rumors of drug abuse and leg-splitting songs back then were also fake, right?" Gao Weinan is innocent, right? "Do

these things have anything to do with Xu's men?"

The more he said it, the more he went down, the topic implicated Xu Hang for a moment When Qin Yu almost exploded, fortunately he was very rational, plus Zhang Qi pinched his shoulder, always reminding him that he did not really go back. These people are catty, they just don't know whether the target is Qin Yu or Xu Hang.

Qin Yu is a little famous, and doing things low-key and safely should not hinder anyone, and the big head is all on Xu Hang.

Zhang Qi skillfully handled the state of emergency, zhu Qunqun rushed from the side door in a hurry, and tolerated lian lian waved at her. After all, Zhu Qunqun was mixed up in this circle, and immediately understood the meaning of tolerance, nodded his head with a pale face, and stood in the distance to pull away. OOtherwise, she is a girl, it is easy to be photographed by reporters, and then maliciously splash dirty water, which is what the Qin yu team does not want to see.

Director Xia's look was even worse, and it was he who should have come out today, but he was destroyed. Of course, what he hated was not Qin Language, after all, people came with three requests and five requests, not Qin Language willing. Director Xia also has the responsibility to do such a thing, while maintaining order, while passing through all the offended, hateful, and collision period people in his mind, there is no clue for the time being, but his connections are very wide, and sooner or later he can investigate it.

But...... Smeared in the early stages of propaganda, this loss is irreparable.

Fortunately, Qin Yu safely returned to the lounge, drinking Anshen tea, without any anger on his face.

Director Xia sat down on the opposite side of the sofa with a sigh of relief and said gently, "Sorry sorry, I'm sorry to frighten you, but you can rest assured, I will definitely solve it properly." Raising the

corners of his mouth, Qin Yu was not in a hurry: "Uncle Xia, I am not familiar with the rules and regulations of the entertainment industry, is there any way to reverse the situation?" "What

do you mean?"

"Anti-hype."

Tightening the bridge of his nose violently, this was Xia Dao's subconscious action when he was shocked. Leaning forward slightly, Xia Dao, whose mouth was dry, said, "Is it really OKAY?" I mean it could implicate your reputation?

Zhang Qi, who

did not approve, made a move, looking at Qin Yu and stopping, Qin Yu was the young master, and his orders must be carried out. <