32

Sometimes that's the case, scaring yourself, knowing it's going to be okay, or you can't help but think about it too much, even calling every five minutes.

It's already four, and the nature of the fight is different.

Qin Yu walked around in the living room, biting his thumb, the look of worry flooded in his eyes, stretching his face, fortunately the baby slept, if you see Qin Yu like this, it is estimated that you should be uneasy.

Li is written very sinisterly, but Xu Hang also has the aura of a protagonist, and after the murder of Ji, he vigorously attacks the people who persecute him, and the means are extremely cruel.

Now that Wang Lan has received the box lunch, the next cool click plot should go to the Gao family's turn, followed by the Qin family of Qin. Wang Lan only stole a few pieces of information, but pulled out a large string of people like a sweet potato! I don't know if those people will be sentenced, it is difficult to think about it, after all, Wang Lan belongs to the attempt.

However, there may be surprises in the presence of Xu Hang, a great god.

Especially Gao Weinan, who once wanted to wear a green hat for Xu Hang!

Since Wu Hua's hand, the days of small fresh meat have begun to be sad. First, it was exposed that the song snatching incident led to the abortion of the CD that had been recorded, and the loss of a large amount of money to the company. Fortunately, fans trust Gao Weinan, feel that the other party is dirty, rubbing the top traffic of their own love beans, so they group to the other party's Weibo message insults.

In this way, Gao Weinan is almost whitewashed.

Wu Hua was naturally happy to see it succeed, and the more he tore it, the more addictive he became when he reversed. But he remembered Qin's warning, and seeing that the songwriter could not withstand the pressure, he immediately sent out the evidence he had in advance little by little. Gao Weinan's life is like a roller coaster, he can't sleep at night, and he has a nervous breakdown without knowing his taste.

The entertainment company made great efforts to settle the matter, and the bloody banknotes flowed out, and the painful heart twitched and twitched. Just about to fight a beautiful turnaround battle, the evidence that Gao Weinan is in love with a man broke out!

The picture is blurry, but it is still clear that the dress is not known to their fans!

A stone stirred up a thousand layers of waves, and the inside exploded/.

What else does the entertainment company not understand at this time? Their own artists were maliciously picked up and wanted to be banned.

A week later, freshly baked photos of hot kisses popped up again... And the object is not the same person! This is the end of the sub, the fans who have accepted the idol like men are exploding /exploding in situ again, what the hell is going on? That night, a video of a woman appeared in the network headlines of various channels, crying and crying, touching the seven-month-old belly, telling the bits and pieces of her relationship with Gao Weinan, I didn't expect him to be this kind of person, stepping on three boats.

......

After watching the recent situation of the poor Gao Wei man, Qin Yu was relieved, walked to the sofa with a coffee cup and sat down, allowing the soft cushion to surround the body, Qin Yu moaned/groaned comfortably, and squinted his eyes comfortably. The coffee was delicious, and it was estimated that the housekeeper had deliberately prepared it.

Just then, the phone vibrated, and the buzzing sound hooked back Qin Yu's thoughts.

The name displayed was Xu Hang, and Qin Yu let the phone vibrate for a while before answering: "Hello? "Looking