169

First stabilize the people and then say, Xiao Wang's smile was more attentive: "Mr. Qin please sit inside, Director Xia has something to do immediately."

"Really? Temporary things are very normal, we Qin Shao is often busy to forget the time, "Who is Zhang Qi?" Immediately politely and politely go back, not letting anyone take advantage of the loophole.

If there was a secretary, there would be no need for Zhang Qi to bother, Qin Yu walked towards the hotel, while recalling the men he had seen in the morning. Xu Hang's defensive heart is quite heavy, except for Aunt Sun, Qing Yishui is all male, even the employees around Qin Yu are also like this, like a boy country with no flowers.

A few words of the female secretary flashed in her mind and were abandoned by Qin Yu.

Pretend not to know it, lest Xu Hang Xu's large vinegar barrel become tainted and the last unlucky one is himself.

This hotel is probably the best around, there are no empty seats, fortunately, the private rooms are booked in advance, otherwise you will have to queue outside. Xiao Wang's eight-sided exquisite, across a few bodyguards smiled and giggled in the introduction: "Qin Shao, this restaurant is famous far and wide, especially the hot pot, that is called authentic, I am sure that you will want to come next time after eating endlessly."

Oh hehe, Qin Yu laughed out, secretly thinking that Xiao Wang was not an easy person, and he tried to make himself happy, so the little mustard in his heart disappeared: "Xia Dao has a heart." Relieved

, Xiao Wang continued, "Of course, who are you?" This is all as it should be," he quickly ran a few steps to open the door of the second private room on the third floor, raised his hand, and asked Qin Yu to go first. <

Qin Yu, who had long been accustomed to the bodyguard style, took out his mobile phone, he looked at the kung fu of the two eyes, the bodyguard had already stepped in first to pull away the chair, and quietly checked it. Xiao Wang didn't notice it, still standing next to Qin Yu and squeezing his eyebrows, not letting the atmosphere fall, so Qin Yu kept smiling at the corner of his mouth, if Wu Hua was here, he would finally meet an opponent.

After Qin Yu sat down calmly, Xiao Wang nodded and unscrewed the lid of hawthorn juice and poured a cup on the table: "You taste, the owner of this restaurant is opening an orchard, he can't buy it outside by growing his own, especially appetizing food, if you like me tomorrow, I will send you a box."

Zhang Qi nodded his head slightly, and Qin Yu picked up the cup and took a sip: "Well, the taste is good." "Huh

?" Xiao Wang was happy like winning the lottery, this skill is not for everyone, he respectfully continued: "Qin Shao, you sit and rest first, I will go to the kitchen to see."

"Well," Qin Yu knew that this was an excuse, and definitely went to call Director Xia.

Xiao Wang left, and Zhang Qi sat on a chair: "This man's kung fu of patting horses is very home, at the beginning he called you sir, when he heard me call Qin Shao, he immediately went with the flow." "A

thousand wear, a horse ass does not wear this truth, we are not angry again is not good embarrass him is not it?"

"No wonder Wu Hua is slippery, I can't learn his style."

"Yes," Qin Yu poured a glass of juice next to Zhang Qi, and smiled faintly: "So he is the first in line, you are the second oldest." ZZhang

Qi, who was dumbfounded and speechless: "..."I'd rather be the second oldest than a hippie smiling man. The key is that he has a handsome and cold face, if this is the case, it is estimated that the other party will be frightened before he can speak. Natural advantages are different, and naturally can not be said at the same time. Like when dealing with the government, it used to be all Zhang Qi.d'.