195

Qin Yu's small eyes secretly swept Xu Hang's face, still so handsome and extraordinary, perfect to the extreme, not to the point where anti-wrinkle products were needed.

Can......

Rub your eyelids and look at the instructions carefully.

Qin Yu, who had a complicated mood, quickly put his things back, wanting to ask, and was afraid of hurting Xu Hang's self-esteem. As if it never happened, there is still a bit of thoughtfulness as a lover.

After taking a bath, Qin Yu, who did not use a hug, walked forward on his own and sat on the edge of the bed to wipe his hair. Unbeknownst to him, the man's doubtful gaze kept staring at his back, as if he were studying something.

There were two sets of pajamas on the quilt, Qin Yu picked up the trumpet and put it on, and comfortably lay down and squinted his eyes: "Husband, why can't you come over?"

"..."

Usually Qin Yu let him serve like a lazy cat, even if he needed to wait for ten minutes, but now he did it himself, what is the situation? It is impossible to suddenly have a conscience. Xu Hang put down the matter in his hand, sat next to his lover and put his arm around his shoulder, and asked faintly: "Are you in a good mood lately?" 

"Okay."

"What's the fuss?"

"No," Qin Yu was not stupid, turning his head to the man with a distressed look, obedient, is there anything bad about it: "Why did you suddenly ask me?"

"You're a perverse person today."

That's right, how can it be calm to see such a bottle of things? The two are more than ten years apart, and it must be Xu Hangxian who is old, so the man begins to care about the appearance. However, Xu Hang is very generous, and places things in the bathroom, indicating that the pressure and troubles are not big, but he is still very confident.

It seemed that there was no answer to the question, and Xu Hang did not intend to ask the root of the question, swinging the pillow straight, and pulling up the hem of his clothes when he supported Qin Yu to lie down, revealing his round belly.

"Huh?"

"It's okay, just relax," Xu Hang picked up the special anti-wrinkle products for pregnant women who had brought over, and somehow it was in the bathroom, which may be Zhang Qi's mistake. Squeezing out a large pile of it fell in the palm of his hand, covering it hot and then gently coating it on his abdomen, very seriously, also very carefully, paying attention to Qin Yu's expression.

Zhang Qi, who was lying on the gun, was very aggrieved, and it was obviously Xu Zisheng who did it.

Shocked, Qin Yu raised his head and was stunned, does this place need maintenance? Pushing away the man's hand, Qin Yu, who wanted to sit up, was pressed on the shoulder.

"Don't move, okay, bear with me for five minutes?" Xu Hang, who bent down, kissed his lover's forehead and lips, and the comfort was in place. As for how long it will take to knead it, it is not certain, unless Qin Yu looks at the time, but he is not a person who competes.

"Essential oils?"

"Wrinkle-proof," in order to convince Qin Yu, Xu Hang pulled Yin Ming out as a shield: "Remember Wu Hua's belly?" Preterm was older than you are now, and although it recovered well, it left a lot of chrysanthemum-like wrinkles on the belly. Wu Hua consulted several hospitals, but unfortunately, it could only be alleviated and could not be recovered. "

Chrysanthemum... Chrysanthemum???

It was horrible! <

Qin Yu had never seen the skin of other pregnant women, and quickly grabbed his mobile phone to check it, facing a sheet of stretch marks, his face was suddenly full of black lines, and he squeezed his lower lip: "There was no child Sheng, I think it should be fine."