33

In an instant, it was as if a cool breath was pouring in from the top of his head, and the goosebumps of his whole body were all up, causing the soles of his feet to slip, and after losing his balance, Qin Yu grabbed the door frame, and his fingertips buckled fiercely before stabilizing his body. Looking back at it leisurely, Xu Hang's face was calm, and he took the chopsticks to pick up the noodles again and again, as if eating very refreshingly.

Qin Yu: "Boss, are you really good like this?" Bombs/bombs without saying hello?

As if just aware that Qin Yu was not leaving, the handsome man raised his head and moved his thick eyebrows: "What's the matter?" 

"Eating in the middle of the night is easy to accumulate food, you eat slowly, I go back to my room and sleep."

Xu Hang looked at Qin Yu with a complicated light in his eyes: "You said that I don't care about you, I don't care about you, I don't care about you, I don't accompany you, I think we start to adapt from the title, right?" It's normal for husbands and wives to call each other husbands, and from now on, you can also call me husbands, right? The

three sentences of "no care, no consideration, no accompaniment" were inserted like three swords into Qin Yu's heart, bringing blood back, and the fluttering soul had fallen to the ground. The point is that Qin Yu didn't remember saying such a humorous thing at all, was it the time to clear up the relationship? Xu Hang was so powerful that he could twist the meaning of the Qin language into such a way.

Riding a tiger is difficult, and Qin yu has a new understanding of the word.

Faintly tickling the corners of his mouth, Qin Yu smiled and said, "Good." When the words fell, he turned away in a neat way, lest Xu Hang say anything surprising again, and he would not have to sleep this night.

Not long after lying down, someone pushed open the door and came in. TThe experienced Qin Yu closed his eyes and lay motionless.

The man gently walked to the edge of the bed and stood for a while, carefully pulling up the quilt and covering Qin Yu's body. He turned around again to look at the baby's condition and tucked the corner of the quilt.

It has been going on for more than half a month, and the man sneaks in every night to cover Qin Yu and the child with a quilt. From the beginning of the fear and panic to now Qin language has become accustomed. As soon as the person left, he immediately took out his mobile phone under the pillow to read the news. Wang Xueying had already been summoned by the court, and the speed was so fast that it was unexpected. Some reporters even took pictures of Wang Xueying getting into the car, not knowing whether to dodge or go to the airport, and the reporter said that he would continue to follow the report.

Didn't expect there to be a live stream.

What is this woman going to do is so high-profile, it doesn't look like a rat trap. It is estimated that there must be some after-action to get rid of Wang Lan's accusations.

Qin Yu will take the child tomorrow, not sleeping, and turned off the mobile phone after yawning.

......

The capital xu family.

After receiving the news, Xu Sheng overturned the table, pointed at Wang Xueying's nose and scolded: "You vicious woman, am I not good for you?" Have you treated your children badly? Actually started the idea of the third elder. Wang Xueying, who looked

dazed, was suddenly aggrieved, and watery tears gathered at the corners of his eyes, as if they could fall at any time: "Husband, I take care of my children at home every day and rarely go out, how can I have the energy to frame Xu Hang?" And we've been together for years, what kind of person am I you don't know?

After saying these words, Wang Xueying fell to the ground and cried out in pain. <

Seeing this scene, the angry Xu Sheng immediately felt sad, this is his little wife. Remembering the picture of the two acquaintances and acquaintances, and her noble and unblemished temperament, Xu Sheng's tough attitude instantly melted: "Hurry up, the ground is cold."

"I don't, you don't trust me," Wang Xueying cried and cried, and even pushed Xu Sheng's hand away: "Then Wang Lan I have never seen, why do people help me do bad things?" What's more, you don't like Xu Hang, the whole world knows that the company is Ah Yan's, why should I deal with Xu Hang? "Am

I wrong?" Xu Sheng frowned, thinking of not filial piety, his heart, liver and lungs hurt, like his stubborn dead mother, just as incomprehensible. Wanting to pull the little wife up from the ground, it may be that she has been crying for a long time, and Wang Xueying, who has weak legs, cannot stand up at all, Xu Sheng simply picked up and gently put her on the sofa: "Don't cry, crying makes my heart sick." Breaking

into laughter, Wang Xueying hammered her husband and punched her.

"You don't have to deal with this, I'll take care of it."

"No, I want to go to H City myself, and I have to go with great fanfare," Wang Xueying revealed a confident brilliance, hooked her husband's neck and sent a fragrant kiss.

After that, Wang Xueying personally contacted the media, chartered a plane, and rushed to H City overnight.

The headquarters of the Xu family has a market value of tens of billions, and it is not ranked in the front when it is in H City, and it is even worse after it reaches the capital. Wang Xueying, who very much wanted to break into the circle of noblewomen, touched a nose of ash, and she was just an ordinary teacher before marrying into the luxury door, so those noble women were strong in their mother's family and did not pay attention to her at all. <

At this time, there was an accident in H City, and if Wang Xueying, who was running well, might be able to soar to the sky and become a public figure.

Once she has popularity, it is different, she can even blow the pillow wind and poach a sum of money from Xu Sheng's hand to open her own company. At that time, it will not be that she pleases the noblewoman, but that the noblewoman rushes to befriend her.

With such a purpose, Wang Xueying's plane landed on the ground.

The morning sun is beautiful and brilliant, and the smell of earth mixed with the warm wind blowing in the face is exceptionally fresh and refreshing.

Wang Xueying wore a snow white suit today, holding her hair, the brooch is also a white pearl of the same color, gorgeous but not luxurious, elegant but gentle, soft temperament with just the right smile, it seems that her whole person is very noble, quite charming. With her heels on the ground, she walked toward Rolls-Royce with her bodyguard and reporter.

"It's Wang Xueying!"

"Quick!"

"I didn't expect the news on the Internet to be true."

From the left came a few noisy men and women, all carrying buckets in their hands. When the bodyguard heard the sound, he looked over and squinted his eyes, the bucket was shaking and spilling a lot of liquid, looking very heavy, it was estimated that it was not a good thing. The two bodyguards immediately escorted Wang Xueying forward, and the remaining three bodyguards greeted him and blocked it. And Wang Xueying herself also saw it, and her face was extremely ugly.

A few Xu senior executives who came to pick up the machine were stupid, wanted to run and wanted to protect the wife, after all, the rich and noble were in danger, but the key was who knew what the crazy people were carrying, in case it was sulfur/acid? <

The three bodyguards certainly couldn't stop the six of them, so they looked at each other and gave a fierce hand as soon as they looked at each other. The girl who ran in front of the "ah" was kicked and flew, a pungent smell was emitted in the air, and then the man who ran second was also kicked, and he fell to his knees fiercely and did not get up for half a day.

These bodyguards were all professionals, and Xu Sheng was worried about the safety of his wife, and specifically ordered them to protect people no matter what.

Many people standing outside the airport waiting for the car pulled out their mobile phones, some calling the police, some video, some calling first aid.

The reporters brought by Wang Xueying were excited, holding up the camera to follow, and did not let go of any shot.

The embarrassed woman hid in the car, panicked, and the heel of her shoe was twisted and did not know: "What the hell is going on?" Didn't Wang Lan's incident happen yesterday? Will it be Xu Hang's doing. A

basin of dog/blood spilled on Xu Hang's head.

The bodyguards, with cold faces, asked the driver to quickly drive out of the place first, and also instructed the reporters to pay attention to the measure, and what should be sent and what should not be sent should be counted.

Everyone was busy, and Wang Xueying did not want to show weakness and said, "Talk? I have no vendetta against others, who would deliberately set up a trap for me? Oh, I can guarantee that there will be news online in less than five minutes, shouldn't you do something before that?

Wang Xueying is a wise person, and her vicious heart is hidden under the mask of gentleness.

......

Qin Yu slept until nine o'clock before waking up, and Xu Zisheng himself lay on the small bed playing with his little feet, obediently, and did not cry at all.

It's strange, isn't he hungry? QQin Yu yawned as he walked, and suddenly found that the hanging bell hanging on the crib was post-it note-

Qin: "..." When

did Xu Hang leave?" Scratching his head, Qin Yu first went to the bathroom to wash up, then went to pour a cup of water in front of the water dispenser, and found that there were also Post-it notes next to the sink.

A group of

alpacas ran wildly in Qin Yu's head, trampling on all the cells. What's the situation? The situation of the great gods does not seem quite right. Could it be that Wang Lan's affairs have been reversed? Thinking of this, Qin Yu rushed back to the bedroom to pick up the mobile phone, and his fingers pulled down, and Qin Yu's face also darkened.

Wang Xueying's team published an article that the police department has not yet investigated, and the court has not ruled, who will crouch outside the airport and throw paint on her? Word by word did not mention Xu Hang, but every word implied Xu Hang, especially at the end of the place, it was written that it was a disaster of interests.

Just when netizens were distressed about Wang Xueying and ran to Xuhang's Weibo to scold, the public security bureau announced the latest news, and those who splashed paint were Wang Lan's relatives, that is, Wang Xueying's own seven aunts and eight uncles!

This face hits!

It must have been Xu Hang's idea, right? Otherwise, how dare Wang Lan's relatives run to the airport? It can also be driven out without being detected by the security guards in advance.

Exhaling a breath, Qin Yu secretly wanted not to be the enemy of the boss, and there was no good end to the plot setting. Xu Hang's Wang Eight Lives was given by the author, and Qin Yu, the cannon fodder, could only survive in the cracks.

Thinking of this, Qin Yu didn't know whether to be happy or sympathetic to wang.

Qin Yu, who wanted to cook noodles to eat, opened the refrigerator and found that there were also Post-it notes inside!!!

[The housekeeper sent two small cakes in the morning, leave one for you, remember to call me after eating]

Qin language: "..."

Since the "husband" is arranged, then eat it, I have to say that this cake is really sweet, blueberry flavor. Press and hold the Number 1 key, ring a few times and it will pass.

From the phone came the man's soft voice: "Is it delicious?" "Delicious

."

"Do you still want to eat?"

"..." After a moment of silence, Qin Yu obediently said, "I want to eat." You're so busy don't think about me, I'll take care of the kids. Xu Hang was

also silent for a while before he said, "In the evening, I will take you out to buy something, and by the way, will you have dinner?"

"Good."

"Husband, I'm very busy here, if you have something to do, I'll call you later?"

The voice was very low, Xu Hang was probably in a meeting, and he was pulled by the Qin language of his husband Lei who was uncomfortable, and said lightly: "Good, bye-bye." "Wait

a minute," Xu Hang flipped through the information on the table, and in a loud voice, he made a new request: "Let the bodyguard send you to the company, and that's it." "

Beep beep beep The call was over, and Qin Yu, who was holding the mobile phone, had a very dignified expression, as if someone owed him a million.