143

"You don't have to worry about this matter, I won't stand up and make any statement, just let the rumors fly all over the sky," Qin Yu's attitude was indifferent, and his tone was even more unmarried, obviously not taking this matter in his eyes.

Bao Lei and Wu Tian glanced at each other, they were not stupid, and immediately thought of the cat inside, and suddenly laughed.

The heart has a sharp point, and Qin Yu draws the corners of his mouth. After hanging up the phone, he immediately sat up, went to the bathroom to wash and change clothes, and when he walked to the restaurant, only Xu Hang was drinking milk, and Xu Zisheng was gone.

"Baby go to the garden to see the clams, Aunt Sun, set the table."

"Yes," Aunt Sun, who wanted to hold the child, was disappointed, and the baby was taken away by Zheng Kai.

"Cockroaches?" There is a gardener who takes care of the garden at home, and there can be no wah-w "Well, there's

all sorts of bugs, rest assured, they won't crawl into your bed."

With a smile, Qin Yu shook his head helplessly, "Only you love to climb my bed in this world, don't wrongfully accuse the worms." "Wrong

."

Qin Yu, who picked up the chopsticks, raised his head and looked at his husband with curiosity, wasn't he? Oh, and Xu Zisheng! Don't look at the son's small hands and feet, in fact, he is particularly energetic, he can climb to a very high place in minutes, fortunately, Zheng Kai and Tolerance look closely, otherwise he would have been full of scars.

Usually little boys are naughty.

Qin Yu once met a pair of twins in the garden home, one running to the left and one running to the right, and Bao Ma shouted at Qin Yu to help me catch the child! At that time, Qin Yu hugged Xu Zisheng and let the bodyguard catch the child running to the right, while Bao Ma was still chasing the child on the left, the more she shouted and chased, the faster the child ran, the more disobedient he became.

"What were you thinking?"

After returning to God, Qin Yu remembered another thing: "Is the news of Bei's credibility fueled by you?" "Well

, the drama is still to come."

Xu Hang is not a person who drags mud and water, he prefers to solve it vigorously, it will be like this... You must be trying to blow up for me, right? Qin Yu bit down on the chopsticks, and Baba looked at his lover as if he would pounce on him in the next moment. This feeling made Xu Hang very satisfied, very intoxicated, and preferred to toss Bei credible.

......

Because of the injuries all over his body, Bei Credible has attracted the attention of the public, he is very good at selling misery, he is very good at pretending to be pitiful, and he plays the role of protecting his brother very well, but... His younger brother Becky didn't buy it, and even panicked when he learned of it, grabbing the collar of the paramedic and roaring viciously.

Getting a definitive answer, Becky grabbed her hair fiercely, picked up her phone with a glimmer of hope and searched.

It's over, it's really going to be finished, how can it be so stupid? And the Zhong family didn't contact him, what does it mean? Abandoned? Taking advantage of the dark wind at night, Beji carefully sneaked out of the hospital. I thought I could go far away but I was stopped by a few people who suddenly appeared and sent him back to the room.

Shivering with fear.

He was restricted by people outside the Zhong family. <

It must be Qin, there is no one else but him. An irritated Betty went to her cousin's hospital room, and the two had an argument, when the voice was particularly low, but there was a hidden camera and tape recorder inside to record the whole process. But the pharyngeal man on duty did not release it, and looked faintly at the window blocking the curtains, revealing a beastly look.