83

Qin Yu, who could not see anything: "..."

Was too domineering, and also took his hand and touched it on the wet clothes, and when the palm felt the hot skin, Qin Yu subconsciously wanted to shrink his hand, and was pressed back by the man.

Elasticity is so good... Immediately throwing this idea out, Qin Yu was a little overwhelmed: "You still go out, right?" My head was full of foam, and if I didn't wash it, it would be time to go into my eyes. "It's

really time to wash," the words fell, and Xu Hang finally let go of the man.

Seriously, Qin Yu, whose face was full of water and foam, couldn't open his eyes at all, he just wanted to wash his hair quickly and go out to stay, don't delay Xu Hang's bath... In fact, he was afraid that the man would do something else in the bathroom, Qin Yu lowered his head, quickly bara hair, but did not know that Xu Hang had taken off his wet clothes, and leaned over again to grab Qin Yu.

Large hands through the hair, gentle and careful cleaning: "Didn't rub it thoroughly and rinsed it?" Do you usually wash your hair like this?

Unable to reply, Qin Yu said, "..."

It seems that in the future, I really have to lock the door, otherwise Xu Da Wolf will always engage in sudden attacks like this, which is really embarrassing.

Xu Hang washed other people's hair for the first time, had no experience, so he rubbed from left to right from the back of the trip, did not let go of any place, and then picked up the shower and tried the temperature with his hand, and then sprayed it on Qin Yu's head. So the water went to the hair, not to the face, not to the ears. Qin Yu, who held the man's shoulders with both hands, tightened his fingertips and stood quietly, and the tension at the beginning slowly disappeared like the foam that left.

"Is it comfortable?"

"Well," he snorted with his nose, the movement too small, and if it wasn't close at hand, he would definitely miss it. Qin Yu's heart flooded with a hint of sweetness, and he said lightly, "I will also wash your hair, right?"

"Well, is that the first time you've washed someone else?"

"Well, you don't count anyone else," qin yu secretly wondered if this was a love story?

Xu Hang smiled softly, gently wiped two handfuls of Qin Yu's face with his big hand, and also used a towel to wipe off the water beads: "Okay, open your eyes." Qin Yu, who

had long wanted to see something, suddenly blushed his cheeks, and just now he touched his clothes, how... Why is it gone? With the words "Mandarin Duck Bath" slipping through his mind, was Xu Hang very interested? Secretly rolling his eyes, Qin Yu picked up the shampoo and poured it on his palm, rubbed it, and wiped it off Xu Hang's head.

"So, are you too tall to squat?"

"You're not out of reach," Xu Hang took a step forward, raised his hands around Qin Yu's waist, and slightly lowered his head to smell the unique smell, which belonged to Qin Yu.

The warm breath sprayed on his neck, and Qin Yu's face became even redder, and he quickly accelerated the movement in his hand. Because of the water, the eyes are sparkling, and there are water droplets hanging from the eyelashes... Xu Hang swallowed, because it was too close to Qin Yu to hear it.

Suddenly flustered, I want to look down, or forget it. Qin Yu, who did not squint, only looked at Xu Hang's hair and forehead, and when he flushed the water, Xu Hang had to bend down and bow his head, and While controlling the shower, Qin Yu drew the corners of his mouth, making the bad scratch his ears, to see if he dared to come without saying hello in the future. <