27

Zheng Kai, who does not like to smile, has a gloomy face and presses the stop button of the mobile phone video. It's not long, it's just a few seconds, and it's blurry, but there are cameras in the community and in the corridors, and you can be convicted if you take a clear picture and add time to it. I just don't know what she stole, if it is ordinary detention at most, if it is worth tens of millions, hundreds of millions... Then sit in jail.

Then Wang Lan was much more honest, and decently cleaned up the house, lowered her sleeves, and she came out of the inside with the garbage bag to be thrown away: "Zheng Kai, will you go downstairs with me?" "It's

over?" Zheng Kai turned off the mobile phone game and stuffed it into his pocket.

In the face of the tall and strong bodyguard, Wang Lan, who wanted to be calm, couldn't control his heartbeat at all, nor could he stop the frequency of panting, so he quickly raised his ash-stained hand to wipe his face and pretended to be very tired. Zheng Kai stood up and washed the cup and put it back in its place, without a trace of abnormality.

Wang Lan breathed a sigh of relief, put the garbage bag in the doorway, and then returned to the sofa to pick up his bag.

This set of actions is flowing smoothly, and the taste of the heart is no longer visible.

Zheng Kai, who opened the door, glanced back: "Didn't you forget something?" You are already a servant of your ancestral home, running back and forth is not good, it is easy to misunderstand, and it also affects your future. The old man blushed

, and the meaning of this statement was too obvious. Wang Lan, who loves to watch court dramas, is very sour, Xu Zisheng is Xu Hang's first son! In ancient times, he was the eldest son, not only noble, but also inherited the family business. Her credit for taking the child is so great, is this the end? Suppressing the extreme dissatisfaction, Wang Lan glanced back and then his eyes fell on the garbage bag: "Let me take the garbage down." <

"Good," Zheng Kai took out his phone and looked at the time.

It was too smooth, and Wang Lan, who was smooth, was a little enthusiastic. The two men took the elevator down, ding, the door opened, and there were five or six policemen standing outside.

On the spot, Wang Lan was dumbfounded, trembling, and his lips were miserable and overwhelmed.

The female police officer carrying the handcuffs was heroic, her eyes were like torches, and she said something round, pulled out Wang Lan, who was in a state of shutdown, took away the garbage bag, and forcefully put on the handcuffs!

"A few... Are you mistaken? While speaking, Wang Lan turned back to look for Zheng Kai's figure, hoping that he could say a few fair words, but Zheng Kai's face was expressionless and he didn't even look at her. At this time, Wang Lan's heart clattered, exposed? How can it be? Suddenly, I almost fainted when I saw the darkness in front of my eyes.

Wang Lan, who was weak in his hands and feet, began to struggle, shouting, and the underside of the brown dress was wet, dripping with a lot of yellow liquid.

Zheng Kai, who witnessed all this, followed the police, and as a witness, he still had to record a confession.

......

The garden house is very large, Qin Yu is tired after a while, the original owner's physical strength is too poor, and he must go to the gym to practice well in the future.

At a glance, it looks like the tolerance of "social" bad people is upset, smoking addicts, so uncomfortable, slender little eyes swept behind Qin Yu, simply raised their fingers under the nose and sucked hard, the smoke smell is very light, temporarily alleviating the pain of lovesickness. JJust about to withdraw the tolerance of the gaze, but a pair of bright eyes.