187

Sitting on the soft bed, leaning on the comfortable pillows, and the intimate service of the husband, there is no one on this little day.

Wow!

After drinking the porridge, Qin Yu, who was held in the arms of the man and walked to the bathroom, patted his stomach, and the corners of his mouth were about to crack to the root of his ears. The water temperature was just right, with a faint aroma to drive away a tired body, Qin Yu squinted his eyes, enjoying the back rubbing service. It may be that the atmosphere is too good, or it may be that the man has been too gentle lately for Qin Yu to ignore the potential threat.

As the old saying goes, the calmer the sea, the more violent the storm.

A meter-and-a-half-long white blanket wrapped around his body, instantly sucking away a lot of water droplets, and the sleepy Qin Yu wrapped his arms around the man's neck and let him dress himself, carefully placing it in the warm quilt.

"Something to say to you."

The deep voice is heart-warming and pleasant as ever. Qin Yu raised the corners of his mouth, and the curvature of his lips was very beautiful, shining like a peach with crystal clear light. Xu Hang, who wanted to taste it, sighed and was helpless, so he had to help people up: "Awake baby, don't sleep." 

"Huh?"

"I know what I'm going to say now is too much, very domineering, and I hope you think about it."

"What do you do ~ sleepy ~ sleep first can not do it?" The muttering Qin Yu leaned on the man's shoulder, his forehead pressed against the handsome face, and subconsciously rubbed it, but there was no burden at all.

Pinching his chin to make Qin Yu raise his head, his eyes were facing each other, and the wind and frost in Xu Hang's eyes were about to blow out: "From tomorrow onwards, I will not allow you to work hard to understand or not?" 

"Huh?" SSleepy bugs occupy the brain, and it is not good to make it.

Xu Hang had a headache, and the Qin language that was paralyzed into a mess was gone, and the communication failure was put to tomorrow: "It's not good for me, sleep with peace of mind." This

partner of his own is not simple, soft and soft, personable under the appearance is a strong heart, he likes to start a business, like to plan, like to make money, how can Xu Hang, who lies next to him every day, not know? But now that the situation was special, he had to be an evil man and try to persuade him to rest at home.

Xu Hang, who was not sleepy, went to the conference room on the second floor dedicated to discussing matters, called the bodyguards assigned to Qin Yu to come to the meeting, and let them find excuses for themselves to ask for leave, the protection was not enough, and Qin Yu did not dare to go out.

It is worthy of Xu Hang, who saw through the direction of Qin's thinking.

At noon the next day, it was raining lightly outside, and although the glass blocked the cold wind, the swaying branches still told Qin Yu that it was too cold today, so you should still lie down.

At this moment, someone pushed the door in, and no one except Xu Hang dared to do this in the home of "all invisible rules".

"Husband, aren't you busy today?"

I'm afraid you're busy, so I deliberately stare at you at home, but Xu Hang won't say it. Holding the food that his lover liked, he put it on the coffee table, and Xu Hang, who opened the lid in the same way, also lowered his head and smelled: "It's so fragrant."

 Qin Yu, who wanted to eat in bed, frowned, what was the situation? He can now detect that the man's behavior is very abnormal: "Are you still angry about last night's incident?" "