13 divorce agreement

Great original mother!

Know someone? Can you divorce directly? Is the Civil Affairs Bureau opened by your family?

The normal procedure should be based on persuasion and mediation, calm down for a period of time and then consider, marriage may be impulsive, but divorce is not so simple, put aside other factors to say what about children?

Qin Yu can not have family property, but can not do without a baby, the two do not spend a long time together but have a strong father-son relationship, not easy to give up. Moreover, a year later is the best time for divorce, if Xu Hang does not give children at that time, no one has a big fist qin language can only compromise first, strive to take care of the children personally, and then ask him who he is willing to talk to when Xu Zisheng grows up.

Thinking of this, Qin Yu's gaze became subtle and slowly landed on Fang Ruoru's face. If his family is reliable, it is the strongest harbor, why should he talk to Xu Hangxu and Wei Snake? Even afraid of being killed?

Fang Ruoru looked at Qin Yu expectantly, the light in his eyes was so dazzling, so pure, as if he wanted to pull Qin Yu out of the quagmire.

"What's wrong?" Fang Ruoru couldn't wait for the urging, stretched out a slender finger like a green onion, picked up the black pen, and put it in Qin Yu's hand: "Sign it quickly, sign it early and go home early, your mother will give you stewed beef and potatoes, this is your favorite dish." Unfortunately, this dish can't be eaten in the hall of elegance, you can only eat it in your own house. "I'll

take a look first," Qin Yu picked up the divorce agreement and swept it down one by one, sighing in his heart that it was indeed a pity that the person who loved to eat beef and potatoes no longer existed. The divorce papers were sucked out when he was about to turn the page. Qin Yu secretly thought that there was indeed cattiness, and thought that it was a trick such as recording and video, but he did not expect to use the family affection and trust to set up, which was too bad. QQin Yu looked up unhurriedly, and his eyes flashed with doubt: "Is there a problem?"

"Don't look at it, your father is afraid that you will lose half of the family property, and I also think that you deserve it," Fang Ruoru said painstakingly, and once again showed the place where the signature should be signed, and put it in front of Qin Yu: "Sign it, your father is also kind, if you don't like it, you can not, but after all, you are a child of the Qin family, if outsiders know that you are clean and out of the house, they will laugh at us, this is just a form." "

Okay, I'll see."

"Qin language!" Fang Ruoru's eyes became serious, and her attitude slowly hardened from soft: "Why are you so ignorant?" Who are we doing this for? "For

me?"

"Of course, now that the Xu family is in debt of hundreds of millions, do you have to go to jail with the bad guys if you don't leave again?"

"Not so serious. With the ability to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, there is the ability to make billions, I believe that Xu Hang will not always be passive, not to mention that we still have children, for the sake of children he will also cheer up. "

Wishful thinking!" Fang Ruoru shook her head with a bitter smile, across the table, tightly held her son's hand, and the pain in her eyes turned into tears: "Erbao, you are too small, you don't understand the sinister heart of the people, your mother put the truth here today, the Xu family did a lot of illegal and disorderly things in the early years to make a fortune, there are many enemies, and now the wall is pushed down by everyone, it has been... No bank was willing to lend money to the Xu family anymore. ""The