142

A melodious cell phone alarm sounded in the bedroom. In fact, Xu Hang wanted Qin Yu to sleep until dawn, sighed, and did not stop Xu Zisheng from climbing the bed.

Only to see the little baby use both hands and feet, the movements are rapid and skilled, and in a few seconds, he sat on Qin Yu's pillow, crossed his calves, bowed his head, and stared intently at the little father who slowly opened his eyes.

"Yo~"

Looking at the pink and tender cloud of Qin Yu was stunned, and the light in his pupils lit up suddenly, Oops! It's a son! Qin Yu, who was smiling wide-eyed, immediately reached out and grabbed the baby into the bed and rubbed it well, which was rare, and he really missed him. Gradually, Qin Yu's eyes became moist.

Not only him, but also the baby, sniffing his nose with his small mouth, and the pitiful appearance made people's hearts caught.

This will not work, it will become a large rain scene, so Xu Hang will be a big and a small two treasures at the same time with the quilt, put on his lap! Powerful arms are like the most secure harbor, warm, and make people feel safe. Qin Yu kissed Xu Hang's face, and just at this moment, Xu Zisheng stood up with his father's big hand and kissed xu Hang on the other side, giggling, triumphantly like a crisp noodle that had succeeded in stealing.

Qin Yu happily leaned over and kissed the pink face more than ten times in a row.

Seeing Xu Hang's complex look, he deliberately blocked in the middle of the way and kissed Qin Yu's mouth. <

The baby who was blocked from view was slightly shocked, and even pushed his father's big head with a small hand that was whirring with meat, but he couldn't push it, and he didn't know what the two of them were eating. Suddenly frightened Qin Yu stunned, Xu Hang thought that where the baby was uncomfortable, immediately up and down, left and right to check, where is the attentive look like ignoring the son's father?

It wasn't until the baby made a "whirring" sound that the two of them understood what was going on.

Helpless Xu Hang sighed, it's okay, so skin waiting for you to grow up to see how I clean you up.

Qin Yu, whose eyebrows jumped, was also sighing, male lord, is it really good to fight for favors like this? No matter how good you are in the future, I won't feel it.

Xu Zisheng, who did not know the truth, looked at his fathers around himself, laughing happily, not knowing that the big father and the little father were complaining about him in their hearts, and the future was worrying.

As soon as nine o'clock passed, Xu Zisheng's little angel's sleepiness came up, and he fell into the arms of the little father and snorted, arching back and forth, seemingly a little uneasy. Xu Hang sat on the carpet and asked Qin Yu with his eyes whether he wanted to call Zheng Kai in. Qin Yu shook his head and said with his mouth, "The pot of the bed." The reaction of the son who just changed places was very normal, and he got used to it in two days.

Xu Hang silently took out his mobile phone and asked the housekeeper in H City to send the baby's bed over. More than twenty minutes passed, and the baby fell into a deep sleep.

The relieved Qin Yu compared his hand to the door, which was something to say. <

The two gently left the bedroom and walked hand in hand to the glass room on the top floor of the villa and sat down, where there were state-of-the-art telescopes, specially prepared for the Qin language who liked night views. However, today he was not in the mood to look at the sky, and his solemn gaze fell on the coffee cup, and he asked faintly: "What the hell is going on with that person?" What