67

normally speaking, qin yu will say good, because it is really good, two bodyguards one is calm, one is funny, always can make the atmosphere up, there is more joy in the house, more heat qin language how can it be bad with conscience?

however, last night xu hang's drunken words were still faintly around his ears, although he did not directly say jealousy, but that look, that tone, it was difficult to understand his meaning.

today's posture is a little ambiguous, qin yu said lightly: "okay, not familiar," the words fell, quite uncomfortable qin yu supported xu hang's shoulder and stood up, just stepped on his leg to leave, and was caught by xu hang again.

previously it was side sitting, now it's straddle sitting.

subconsciously looking up, qin yu was right on xu hang's dark gaze, and his eyes were like the deep pool of the ancient well, calm and low, as if there was nothing, but he was tightly attracted. beneath the surface of the water, there must be some kind of fierce beast hidden, and if you step on the wrong one, you will be doomed.

looking at each other, no one dodged, qin yu's cheeks slowly turned red, pushing the man's chest, but he did not find that xu hang was also red with the tip of his ear, but it was hidden too deep to be discovered.

the phrase "unfamiliar" had drifted into his heart, xu hang didn't say anything but was very happy, quite reluctantly let go of the person in his arms.

xu zisheng kept staring at the door, as if wondering where those uncles had gone, and he climbed over, and before he reached the door, he was fished up by his big father.

the next step is the interaction time between xu zisheng and xu hang, qin yu opened the refrigerator, drew the corner of his mouth when he took out the milk from it, and when xu hang developed later, he would raise a few cows, and every day there was a hot drink. laughing out loud, qin yu looked back weakly, fortunately xu hang didn't hear it.

it seems that xu hang really forgot about yesterday's events, otherwise he wouldn't have asked the question of whether he liked the bodyguards or not, he was so smart, and he would definitely not do the thing of throwing himself into the net.

"definitely not dry" xu hang looked at qin yu through the reflection of the cup, taking in his lovely every move, and the corners of his mouth raised a faint arc until xu zisheng puffed up his cheeks. the little guy has grown up, loves to be spoiled and loves to stare at people, every time he hugs qin yu, he has to squeeze between the two of them, it seems that it is time to find something to divert his attention.

just now the baby stared at the door, what was he attracted to? it should be one of the two zheng kai who is inclusive. as for wu hua? xu hang did not consider.

at dinner in the evening, qin yu spoke his thoughts. xu hang swallowed the soft flesh in his mouth and took a sip of water before he spoke: "for such a small matter, you can just make up your own mind, you don't have to ask my opinion."

"good."

really well-behaved, what to do? i wanted to move the table and take him into my arms.

it seems that he agreed, and the calm qin language will still ask in the future. after all, the bodyguards are hired by xu hang at a high price, and they all have their own positions, and they naturally have to discuss with xu hang before they want to transfer, which is polite and respectful. even if he was a husband, he couldn't take it for granted that he could do whatever he wanted, in case he delayed xu hang's big event, it wouldn't be good.

qin yu bowed his head and served the soup, and did not find the thought in xu hang's eyes. <

then i clipped a chopstick shrimp to xu hang, thinking that men should be busy for their careers, and they should eat more good things to supplement their bodies, but don't be tired.