147

In the afternoon, the rain poured down, and Xu Hang's car stopped outside the school to pick up Qin Yu and go out to eat, so the two did not go to the store.

This move seems to be nothing, but how clever Qin Yu is, it must be something that has happened. On the way home, he leaned on his lover's shoulder and held his hand tightly, comforting the man in this way.

Xu Hang looked down and said lightly: "Don't think about it..." After hesitating, Xu Hang knew that Qin Yu was not so fragile, but very strong, so he said the reason: "Some people in your shop have some problems. "Before

, I didn't know, I thought the salesman was not a draft, there was no need to be perfect, but now that I want to come, I am confused," Qin Yu is a person who knows mistakes and can change them. However, he was more concerned about Xu Hang's intentions: "Thank you husband, are you afraid that I will go to the store to stab my heart?" "

Hmm."

After getting along for a long time, they all have feelings. There was a clerk who was particularly concerned about the dismissal, and kept lobbying the store manager, hoping that he could think of a way to dispel the idea of Qin. He was none other than Luo Heng, who had been spilled with coffee that day. Qin Yu listened to the store manager and said that Luo Heng himself was not bad, and he would fight so actively to feel that he was also wrong.

The next afternoon, the weather was clear and the air was particularly good, and Qin Yu, who took the car to the shop, was in a good mood, but his attitude became weaker when he found Luo Heng coming over. Didn't the store manager get him? It seems that Luo Heng is a stubborn person.

Knowing that the bodyguards were particularly strict, Luo Heng stood two meters away and said urgently: "Boss, don't fire Han Lin, okay?" He wore that dress because the coffee spilled, not... It's not..." The seduction of two words was too ugly for him to say.

"Do you have a good relationship with him?" SSitting on the sofa, Qin Yu's attitude was very calm, not at all like a stupid disciple who did whatever he wanted, let alone a person who had done bad things. With his hand raised slightly, he took the tea handed by Zhang Qi, looked down and tasted it, Qin Yu felt that the taste was very good, so he showed a faint smile.

The boss is not angry? Luo Heng, who was nervous in his heart, continued: "Han Lin is at fault, he should not wear clothes other than the store rules." He gave the boss a step down. The rules are black suspender pants, white shirt.

Turning the cup, Qin Yu looked around: "What about you?" The

melon-eating masses were stunned, it had nothing to do with us! Luo Heng looked at them with expectant eyes, hoping that everyone could stand up and speak fairly. Unfortunately, even if some people think that expulsion is quite absurd, it will not really help. After all, part-time workers should have the appearance of part-time workers, and they don't want to do it before they will confront the boss. And they have high salaries, and they are not tired, how can they play with the boss before it is too late to please?

Seeing the cowering attitude of his companions, Luo Heng smiled bitterly in his heart, clenched his fists but stood up straighter. If he had to say a reasonable word in everything, he would not believe it, and the Qin language could turn black into white in full view of everyone. The store manager who came back from dinner saw it from a distance and immediately ran in quickly.

"I'm sorry boss, I didn't handle it well."

Qin Yu was still turning the cup: "Luo Heng thinks that I am unfair, what do you think?" "The

facts are in front of you, and you have not wronged Han Lin."

"Store Manager!" Luo Heng roared. <

"Luo Heng, you have been expelled," Qin Yu put down the cup and hammered the tone: "Settle for him." The