154

"xu sheng."

listening to xu hang's low and pleasant words, for the first time, qin yu was not attracted by the sound but the meaning inside. doubts churned in his mind, and qin yu couldn't understand it and asked directly: "why does xu sheng owe you so much money?" "it's us."

"well, we," for a moment, my heart was in turmoil, and the sky was spinning all around. that's 3.2 billion not 32 million. for qin yu, he had just become accustomed to the rhythm of buying a store of tens of millions, and her husband had put a multi-billion bomb/bomb, and it was normal to be surprised. he swallowed and continued faintly, "why does he owe so much?" "set

him up an innings."

"what kind of bureau can circle billions of dollars?" the great god is the great god, and qin yu's eyes lit up as he looked at it, and he almost wrote and taught me on his face.

this adoring look amused xu hang, he raised his large hand and rubbed qin yu's hair, his fingertips slid down his white face to his chin, and gently dropped a kiss: "want to know? "

hmmm!"

"then... use your body to teach you, right? "

mention the conditions?? is this to take the initiative yourself? blinking, qin yu propped himself on the sofa with one hand and turned over and sat down, so that he could press xu hang's shoulders, condescending to lift his chin, and change his situation. qin yu raised an eyebrow: "you are my lover, i am willing to please you, but... does it have nothing to do with the three billion and two billion?

"understood."

"it's still too late for you to say," dan feng narrowed his eyes, and qin gave an ultimatum. <

everyone is a smart person, and it is not necessary to say it now without saying anything afterwards. revenge is so cute, it is also qin language, always so different, people love it, eager to take out their hearts and give it to him. xu hangyan, who had a good attitude and did not dare to make any more fun of it, explained concisely: "i used shengfeng electronics company to get off the set. "and

then what?"

"then he was fooled."

qin yu: "..."is it difficult for you to say something with high technical content? unhappy.

"i drew a big cake for xu sheng, and then cut off his supply, can't complete the task can only compensate, it is simple to say, the operation is complicated, one ring is wrong, full of losses, so do you understand?"

"xu sheng has been traversing for so many years and has countless talents around him, how can he enter the set so easily?" qin yu did not turn to xu sheng, but only asked for something deeper.

i didn't expect him to be so sharp, a knife, directly inserted / hit the red heart.

"yes, there are indeed ghosts inside the xu family's company," and it is not a small ghost, not a powerful ghost, but a yama king.

this explains clearly, it must be a particularly important person around xu sheng, otherwise it will not be a thing. hahahahaha, xu sheng also has today, it is really cool. however, there is a risk of falling off the horse, and it is necessary to avoid suspicion for the safety of "that person". qin yu figured it out and no longer tangled: "by the way, did that person send it away?" "still

around xu sheng."

"what?" qin yu also touched a cold sweat no matter how calm, this person is too cattle, and xu sheng's tricks are actually not violent/exposed? iit was impossible, unless xu sheng's head was squeezed by the door and worn by a donkey. frowning deeply, qin yu grabbed the man's big hand that was messing around: "let's talk well." are you going to put a long line to catch big fish? or do you want him to continue to do the internal response? "qin yu has a measure, will not inquire who people are, but is worried that xu hang's operation risk is too large, since it is successful, it should be sent away far away, another one to continue to play, if this person is plotted against xu hang it will be more dangerous."