126

The qin language's bold words spread faster than illness/poison, and even the teacher was alarmed.

At that time, the whole face was white, and she didn't have to hide her true emotions at home anyway, so she immediately stood up, accompanied by a chair "Bang Dang" and fell to the ground with a roar: "I lean on, don't I?" Why can't you live well for two days? Am I not busy enough? This is the college entrance examination!!! For

the first time, several pet cats saw the shoveler blow up the hair, lift the table, tear the rolls, and immediately shrink in the corner and stare at the round eyes, looking at her in disbelief... Let's lick each other's hair, and they're sleeping in a huddle.

Similarly, Fang Yu, who led people to provoke, was also particularly afraid, sitting on the bed biting his thumb, his eyes were gloomy, his look was dark, and his face was even darker, like a dark cloud constantly circling above his head, raining, lightning and thunder. The depressed breath spread away, and even across the door his parents sensed that something was wrong with their son.

After several inquiries, Fang Yu dared to say something that offended people.

Although the Qin family has finished calves, Xu Hang is now in the sky. I heard that this man's means are very high and wide-ranging, and even the government building can be taken down. And he never spared those who had offended him, and was extremely protective. Now the son has blocked his wife at school, and threatened to break his leg before going...

"That's not okay, let's go to the door and apologize, right?" When the words fell, Fang Dad immediately ran to the bedroom to open the safe and turn things over, opened the ancient jade lid that had been collected for many years and looked at it, reluctant to this, unable to put down that, he was hesitating, Mrs. Fang walked in and showed a surprised expression.

"It's just a child's business, why do you have to make a big fuss?" <

, that's a child... Our son is still a child when he is less than seventeen years old," Fang Father's face faded a little, and he still shook his head: "But the other party is not a child." Mrs. Fang, whose

forehead suddenly jumped, twisted her husband's face and gritted her teeth: "Is it my loving mother who is a loser?" Obviously you are making a fuss, what kind of people are we? yes? Every time Ayu has an accident, you will find a way to settle for him, which is how bad the loving father is. I know Xu Hang better than you, to apologize is also the son to apologize, he is still young, the other party will not be too difficult for him, if we go to it is a war between the two families, do you understand? "No

, my son will be beaten."

"He's seventeen years old and should be responsible!" Mrs. Fang, who works in the government, let go of her husband, walked to the next door to her son's bedroom, and explained bitterly: "Son, my mother does not love you, if you really reach the point of giving birth to death, let your mother die and save you." "

Mom, I understand."

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Fang smiled with great relief, and there were tears in the corners of her eyes: "Good boy, you are the pride of your mother."

One person doing things and one person doing things, Fang Yu pushed away fang's father's blocked hand, picked up his wallet and went out.

Now in the most critical period of his life, of course, he knows that he should not have conflicts with others, but when it comes to his girlfriend, the green grassland is about to appear above his head, and a man can't stand it, right? This is dignity, but also face, otherwise how will he mix in the future? HHey, Fang Yu rushed into a supermarket, asked the waiter and bought a large set of toys that matched the play of a one-year-old child.