29

Xu Hang's thoughts of going into the house to sleep were clear, and Qin Yu was not stupid, and immediately raised his eyebrows in displeasure.

"How can it be short? The housekeeper is also true. Sleep in the living room first, the carpet is soft and big and long and very comfortable, you work until three times a day in the middle of the night, if you enter the house, it will wake up the child. It is better to return the bed in the study, and the vacated position is just a bookshelf for you," The words fell, Qin Yu stood up and returned to his original position and sat down, smiled brightly, and picked up a piece of cucumber and sent it to Xu Hang's eyes: "Try it, I think the cucumber is very delicious." Xu Hang: "..."

The bed can no longer be saved, and it can no longer lose the cucumber. Xu Hang opened his mouth to eat the cucumber slices into his stomach, the taste was average, but he was still unsatisfied: "What else is delicious?"

Qin Yu, who thought that Xu Hang had given up, was very happy, and quickly picked up the tomatoes and handed them over: "Eat and eat, I think it is very fresh."

In this way, Qin Yu fed several mouthfuls in a row, and Xu Hang was in a good mood and gave Qin Yu a bowl of soup. Three dishes and one soup finally only left the plate, Qin Yu has a higher level of understanding of Xu Hang's foodie nature, he is not only not picky, but also not exquisite, it is simply too good to raise.

After all, Xu Hang was born in the pride of heaven.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Qin Yu took the bath tub on the balcony into the bathroom and put the water for a long time before he rolled up his sleeves and walked out to pick up Xu Zisheng. Xu Hang, who heard the movement, opened the door of the study, his eyes flashed with waves, and stood for a long time before returning.

Qin Yu skillfully undressed the child, ripped off the diaper, and the slippery Xu Zisheng seemed to be very satisfied with this state, taking advantage of qin yu's inattention and happily rolling on the carpet. TTurn left, turn right, don't know that Qin Yu is looking at it, there are soft cushions erected around it, how to play will not hurt.

"Big Treasure Son, if you roll like this again, the water will be cold, so why don't we go to the bath first?"

It is a question sentence, in fact, there is no need for Xu Zisheng to answer, listening to the sound of "Ya Ya Ya" Qin Yu picked up the baby and walked to the bathroom. Inside, the heat was swirling, like a xiu immortal, and the surface of the water was floating with tender yellow duck cubs, small balls of various colors, and small fish at the bottom that floated with the waves, as if they were alive.

Xu Zisheng's attention was diverted, and he opened his small mouth to make a cheer of "Aaaah".

"Happy? Dad specifically checked his mobile phone and knew that you would like it," Qin Yu laughed wildly, and only when he faced his son would he completely relax. Close the door, slide the water with your fingers, determine the temperature, and then wipe it on the baby with a hand that is wet with water, and then put it down when the son is accustomed.

There are soft chairs slanting in the basin so there is no need to worry about safety.

The door of the study opened again, and from the bathroom came the sound of "clucking" and Talking to Qin, a little noisy, but Xu Hang's expression did not have a trace of irritation, and he walked to the bathroom door and stood for a while before leaving. When Qin Yu wrapped the child in a towel and came out, the carpet in the living room was covered with towels, small clothes, diapers and talcum powder.

Xu Hang prepared? Qin Yu swept around and did not see the tall figure of the man, the study was closed... Is this person considerate of himself? Is the cold appearance a weapon to arm itself?