189

How could you not like it? Doesn't that mean you can eat a pig?

Hehe.

After Xu Hang personally took the tray, Aunt Sun unscrewed the door and watched the young master enter before closing it. Relieved, the young man's hormones are too strong, fortunately she is older, if you change to a little girl, I am afraid I will have to think more.

Because it was tightly sealed, Qin Yu did not smell at all, did not hear the sound of walking, and happily hid in the bed to play with his mobile phone, and did not expect the man to return so soon. Therefore, when the quilt was lifted, Qin Yu's stunned look was not to mention more funny.

Squinting his cold eyes, Xu Hang's eyebrows were raised in anger: "Qin Yu, do you need to make rules for you?" He twitched the corners of his mouth, so innocent: "No, I'm an adult." 

"If you can control yourself or worry about me? Xu Hang did not comment, and put the tray on the small table next to the bed: "If you can guarantee that I will give you spicy hot for two hours a day."

Qin Yu had a feeling that his IQ was pressed against the ground and rubbed, and wasn't he a three-year-old child?

Bony fingers lift the lid, and the thick fragrance wafts over... Qin Yu's attitude of not being afraid of boiling hot water immediately changed, and he showed the sunniest smile urgently: "Rest assured husband, I will work hard for the sake of the child."

"Well, believe in you for the time being."

Qin Language: "..."

You are enough, and then go to sleep on the street, and the spitting Qin Yu sat on the edge of the bed, picked up the spoon and tasted the soup first. It's delicious, it's worthy of Aunt Sun's cooking, it's delicious, and it's heart-wrenching. Immediately afterward, Qin Yu seemed to forget Xu Hang, and happily ate a bowl of spicy hot food into his stomach.

"Big baby, what do you want to eat tomorrow?"

"Wrong, you should ask at night," Qin Yu leaned against the pillow, squinting his eyes and rubbing his own small belly, suddenly remembering one thing, he immediately grabbed the man's sleeve: "Tomorrow I want to go to the maternity examination, are you free?"

Xu Hang, who had just stood up, had to bend over so as not to pull Qin Yu's finger: "What do you say?" 

"Wake me up at eight o'clock tomorrow morning, and the appointment time is ten o'clock."

"Well," Xu Hang lowered his head and planted a kiss on Qin Yu's forehead. Baby's mood is like a strange and changeable weather, a moment of sunny, a moment of cloudy, repeated, replaced by others who are bound to be annoyed to death, Xu Hang is unusually cherished for ten months of good time, in the future, I am afraid that I want to spoil Qin Yu every day and have no chance.

"Why are you staring at me?" Want? Qin Yu blushed first after he finished speaking, and his eyes were moist like gems in the eyes of a spring, exuding a unique charm.

It's normal to be emotionally aroused in the face of a favorite person. Xu Hang, who raised his eyebrows, said with deep meaning: "You think too much, brush your teeth."

Misunderstood, Qin Yu glared at the man fiercely, walked to the bathroom with a bulge and vigorously closed the door, expressing his dissatisfaction. Qin Yu, who was sitting on the toilet, covered his face and regretted it, was this act too childish? Looking at the white soft belly, Qin Said lightly, "Are you in the skin?" XXu Hangquan, who was

standing in the doorway, heard: "He is still young, don't be so dear." Qin Yu 囧: "..."

The next day the two took a car to the hospital for examination, Xu Hang thought that Qin Yu would be nervous, in fact, it was not, Qin Yu was lying on the bed and the doctor had talked and laughed, just like a friend who had not seen him for ten years. The silhouette of the child can be seen from the monitor, which is not obvious, and occasionally moves.