177

zhang qi had her first love, and she didn't understand it, and then she broke off when she went abroad. over the years, i have not met the right one, my mouth is dry, and my tone is light: "don't consider it for the time being, there is no dare to dare, fate may be like you will immediately flash marriage." this

is too much of a slap in the face, is wu hua a fengzi married?

damn little green tea, see how i clean up after you give birth! play eight times a day, no, but addictive, hang up hungry for three days and three nights!

wu hua, who gritted his teeth, exuded a fierce spirit like a demon, and even the cold zhang qi looked sideways.

"how? he gives you anger? "

"...... can you pull it, by who is he? wu hua did not want to talk about yin ming's topic, and zhang qi came to a restaurant outside, just about to go inside the mobile phone buzzing vibration. zhang qi, who has insight into everything, stares at his friend's tight shoulders and suppresses his smile. wu hua, who was eager to dig a pit and bury himself, reluctantly took out his mobile phone, and sure enough, it was a small green tea at home.

"what are you doing?"

"i want to eat cherries."

"sick?" eating cherries in the winter? where am i going to give birth to you? in

an instant, the tears brushed down. yin ming also does not like to cry, a big man who wants to cry and cry all day? but he couldn't control the wow, especially wu hua's scolding voice, and the words slapped on the tip of his heart were unusually uncomfortable and wronged. not wanting to be heard, he hung up.

but who is wu hua? the mosquitoes could not escape his keen senses, sighing at the sky, what kind of abuse did i create?

coughing twice, zhang qi, who knew that chelizi was difficult to buy, said: "there are few and big."

"oh, i didn't bother to grab big or small fruits?"

zhang qi: "well, you're an iron man, i admire you, can i obey you?" wu hua, who was handsome for only a few seconds, snatched zhang qi's car keys and showed a flattering smile: "next time i will ask you this time... you know.

i don't understand, you roll!

seeing the ridicule in his old friend's eyes, wu hua ran away with his tail between his legs. the villa is very quiet, xu hang while holding qin yu to read the data pictures and reports, while feeding the fruits airlifted from abroad. it's so sweet, if only i could do that myself. wu hua took a heavy step and came to the two young masters.

his face was as ashamed as a fire, rubbing his hands, wu hua lowered his head and asked an hou after his mouth was wooden, he didn't know how to say: "that..."

the person who can speak well is stuck? qin yu raised his head, and doubts flooded his eyes: "what's wrong with you?"

xu hang and wu hua have been together for many years and know his personality: "don't waste time.

"i want to order a cherry," he said happily, his whole body flattening like a leaking balloon.

hahaha, qin yu didn't want to laugh really, the realistic version of a penny is difficult to defeat the hero han: "yin ming wants to eat, right? in the future, if there is anything missing, go directly to aunt sun and don't have to report to us. "yes

," wu huama replied softly, sneaking into the kitchen, and there was no face to see anyone.

aunt sun was feeding the chickens with spices, and a shady-faced person appeared behind leng buding to scare her. aunt sun, who was holding her chest, said, "what are you doing?" wweird.