115

After a moment's action, Xu Hang, who turned off the faucet, finally stopped worrying, and the realm of the lover was higher than imagined.

The surname Jin has nightmares every day, plotting to get revenge on the Qin family, revenge on Qin Yu, and wants him to fall from the clouds into the mire. The result? He couldn't protect himself, but Qin Yu didn't remember who he was... How ironic, there is nothing more striking than this.

"Is the water ready?"

Xu Hang said lightly, "Put it away." Untying

the large towel surrounding his body, Qin Yu raised his feet to test the water, just when he was about to step in... The whole person was fragmented, and the head was looking to the side one by one. This posture is too flirtatious, and it is made subconsciously, more lethal than imagined, just look at Xu Hang covering his nose.

"Baby, didn't I satisfy you just now?"

The calm Qin Yu sat in, ignoring Xu Hang's current, and did not even fly a glance. Slowly, Xu Hang took off his pants, sat down in the bathtub, picked up the shower gel and poured it into his hand, covering it with his palm before approaching Qin Yu, but was held down by the snow-white hand.

Xu Hang: "..."

The man's head was not allowed to touch, and the dangerous squinting eyes, Xu Hang's huge fierce qi seemed to explode at once, and he rushed up violently to trap Qin Yu on the edge of the bathtub: "Playing with fire? Qin Yu, who was

smiling, patted Xu Hang's head again, thinking it was funny: "Angry? "There's

a little bit."

"Really?"

"Hmm."

Such a well-behaved Xu Hang is really rare, and the Qin Language, who raised his hand around his neck, rubbed and topped the handsome face with the tip of his nose, and the meaning of flattery was very obvious. Xu Hang is willing to spoil Qin Yu, why doesn't Qin Yu want to spoil him? I just didn't get a chance. Just now in the bedroom only came once, a certain man was distressed about the person who took the college entrance examination. Qin Yu wrapped his body around it, and he wanted to give it to him, but it wasn't really a scum anyway.

Xu Hang, who took a breath, was stunned for a rare moment, raised his chin, and stared closely: "Baby, are you seducing me?" Obviously, the

water temperature was very high, but Qin Yu did not feel hot, and the breath gushing from the opposite side fell on the skin, and suddenly there was a chain reaction, which made him shiver uncontrollably, and he was dizzy, only to feel that Xu Hang at this moment was so charming and attractive.

"Ah Yu, are you hooking me?"

Biting his lower lip, the cheeky Qin did not want to speak.

Xu Hang's hands pressed on both sides, firmly controlling the person in the sphere of influence, lowered his head, and used his forehead to grind Qin Yu's sideburns and eyebrows: "Baby, tell me okay?" I want to listen.

Suddenly remembering the words that people are not drunk, watching Xu Hang trapped by love, obsessed with love, Qin Yu was intoxicated and could not help himself, wrapped his arms around his head and kissed him fiercely, dense entanglement, exchanging each other's sweetness, as if endlessly melting into one, can no longer be separated.

......

Zheng Kai in the study took out a few small plush balls and put them on the legs of the inclusion, Xu Zisheng's curious eyes moved with the balls, not understanding what Uncle Zheng was going to do.

Tolerance grinned a little reluctantly: "What? Dirty? <

"You throw the ball to tease the little young master."