138

Before Qin Yu returned, the bodyguard had already disposed of the photos and gifts brought by Xu Yan, and xu hang did not pay attention to the expensive things.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Someone ran in, and for the first time, Xu Hang took a few steps to the left on a whim and stood behind the curtains.

Bodyguard: "..."

Aunt Sun:" In

order to cooperate with the bosses' interest, the bodyguard and aunt did not know anything, and welcomed Qin Shao home with a smile.

It was already late at night, only the lights in the living room were the brightest, and I didn't have to guess that Xu Hang was definitely here, but when Qin Yu looked around and wondered, what about people? In the bathroom? Just when Qin Yu was thinking about going to find him or sit and wait, he found that the state of the curtains was a little wrong.

In summer, the wind blows in the thin curtains like waves, which is very beautiful. Now there was a period of unmoving, touched the chin of Qin Yu quickly walked over, opened his arms to that place and hugged tightly: "Oh, how come there is a big yellow flower girl in our family?" The bodyguard was stunned: "..."

The

towel that Aunt Sun was holding fell to the ground: "..."

Wu Hua, who picked up the towel, personally put it back into his aunt's hand and smiled at her and winked. The meaning is simple, you will get used to this pattern after a long time. Aunt Sun did not have much contact with Dashao, but she only knew that she was an extremely majestic, unsmiling, but very generous and short-sighted person. When he sat quietly on the sofa, the indescribable pressure made Aunt Sun dare not even breathe in the atmosphere, and the rumors were indeed true.

Last time, the two young masters were always in the room, so Aunt Sun saw Qin Yu's enthusiasm for Xu Hang for the first time, and directly pounced on it, the key is that Da Shao is also willing to catch people.

Separated by a hazy soft veil, Qin Yu accurately captured those incomparably sharp eyes, and Xu Hang was also looking at the beautiful Dan Feng eyes with determination.

"Miss me?"

A little hoarse, Qin Yu raised his hand and touched his face: "I'm sorry to make you wait so long."

"Sorry, I didn't inform you in advance."

"Then you don't have to hide in shame, right?" People who don't know, will think I have a habit of family/violence.

"Domestic/violent?" Gently drawing the corners of his inconspicuous mouth, Xu Hang smiled, lifted the person up from the ground, and shook it effortlessly before shaking it again before whispering: "I bought a lot of aprons again." The

Qin language dangling on the ground with his heels was a bit blindfolded, and his mind was blank for a few seconds, does Lao Tzu not want face? Crying and laughing, he pinched Xu Hang's hard arm, and badly hooked the corners of his mouth: "Good, pick one for you, it's not interesting to wear it myself."

Xu Hang: "..."

The picture was too abstract, there was no beauty at all, so he coaxed faintly: "Shall we go to the bath?" I rub your back, wash your feet, wash your hair, you tired for a day with sore shoulders? I'll give you a press, right? The favorite voice echoed

in the ear, knowing that people were also beautiful in changing the topic, and the bottom of Qin's heart was bubbling, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were all spring, and he couldn't suppress it. <

Putting the person down, Xu Hang, who opened the curtains, picked up Qin Yu and strode upstairs.

The bodyguard who was forcibly stuffed with dog food: "..."