168

this time zheng kai learned to be smart, said hello before coming, got permission and then hugged xu zisheng to play in the hall.

"snow!"

zheng kai dotingly rubbed the little young master's head: "it's snow." 

"same."

"not as big," zheng kai is a strict and serious person, immediately correcting mistakes.

xu zisheng's train of thought was not taken away by his uncle, and he put up two fingers: "it's all two words!" same. this

time zheng kai understood, making a big red face. tolerance followed behind thoughtfully, since the last time they were together like a fight, the two recovered as before, as if nothing had happened, and zheng kai never mentioned marriage again. it's weird. did he give up? for a moment, the feeling of tolerance was complicated.

people chase you for disgust, reject, and bite him to death.

people don't chase, bland, go with the flow, you want to open his head and ask if everything that happened before is an illusion.

xu zisheng, who was blowing hot air against the glass, turned his head, and his eyes lit up suddenly, and he said sweetly and crisply: "hello fathers~"

every time the baby shakes his little meat hand, qin yu has the desire to pinch it. today's waist pain, or give the benefits to the husband. xu hang steadily helped qin yu to the edge of the sofa and sat down, put a soft pillow behind him, and then picked up the little baby that ran upside down and placed it on qin yu's leg.

the light in the hall was very soft, softening xu hang's cold and hard facial lines.

qin yu, who held the small short hand and squeezed it, looked up, bumped into the man's focused look slightly, bloomed a more beautiful smile, the corners of his eyes were bent, and the charming face seemed to be stained with a different color, which was very moving. xu hang did not dare to look more, and his eyes fell on the curious xu zisheng.

raising his big hand, he twisted the cute little nose tip: "does the baby like the big dad more or the little dad more?" "

little daddy."

xu zisheng's categorical words surprised everyone, especially qin yu, and immediately chased after him and asked, "why?"

"because..." xu zisheng groaned for a moment before continuing, "big daddy is generous."

he's generous with me being stingy? a storm appeared in qin yu's eyes, no, it was a level twelve tornado, and he slowly turned his head to draw the corners of his mouth at xu hang, and swept it with deep meaning before opening his mouth: "you really can teach children." the

expression was quite sharp, and the fool knew that qin shao was unhappy, and da shao was going to be unlucky. xu hang's face was completely black, and it was inconvenient for the baby to explain here. at this moment, he squatted on the ground and said, "young master, in the morning i praised you for being generous and generous, but i didn't mention you."

zheng kai nodded his head straightly.

it turned out to be a misunderstanding, qin yu had not yet spoken xu hang sat down first, and the cold gaze had no temperature: "tolerance, you have recently been impetuous, frizzy and angry, rest for a while," the words fell, xu hang glanced at zheng kai, who was anxious but did not explain: "and you, live in the villa during this time of the ah language business trip." punishment is

not heavy, not light. <

first, they couldn't meet anymore and could only make video calls.

second, there is a problem with the feelings, and i am afraid that the sudden separation will be lightened.