20 warm embrace

A cool breeze blew in front of me, and even the hair was blown up. Qin Yu, whose eyes narrowed, had a bad premonition, and a lot of ideas immediately appeared in his mind, such as squatting down to tie his shoelaces, sneezing, and even letting go of a fart... But these are too obvious, no matter how seamless it is done, it will leave a doubt in Xu Hang's mind.

After all, Xu Hang is a very smart person, it is better to brake with static brakes.

Just a few breaths, Xu Hang had already striden towards the meteor and held Qin Yu into his arms.

"The young master is good."

"Good afternoon young master."

"I've seen the young master," the bodyguards and the secretaries and executives spoke, the bodyguards are really respectful, as for the others, it is unknown.

Surrounded by warm embraces, Qin Yu's body was stiff, his mind was blank, the tip of his nose was full of the cold fragrance of men, his ears were close to his broad chest, and he could hear the heartbeat of "bang bang bang". At this moment, Qin Yu seemed to have lost all hearing, seemingly calm, but his eyelashes were shaking very badly.

I can't go on like this anymore, even my own heartbeat is going to be chaotic. Biting his back teeth, Qin Yu raised his hands and hugged Xu Hang tightly, raised a big smile, and asked with his eyes shining: "So happy?" Is there anything good about it?

Xu Hang: "..."

A thousand words came to the lips after all, there was no word, the chest was stuffy, the breath was chaotic, and the enthusiasm in his eyes slowly dissipated: "Yes, the house is booked, clean up and move in." ""It's

great, I can finally take the child out for a walk," the smile expanded, hiding the haze in Qin Yu's eyes.

No matter how big and beautiful the villa is every day, it is also tired to look at, Xu Hang understands, Qin Yu understands, and the bodyguards also understand that there is nothing wrong with this, but why does there be a faint sense of depression?

Xu Hang, who was emitting cold air all over his body, let out a "hmm" sound, faintly, and immediately released the incomprehensible person in his arms, turned around and walked upstairs. Eight/nine people from the company followed behind and went to the study to continue their work. How important that meeting just now was, the president had to go home to continue, everyone thought that the little young master was sick, and now at a glance, it seems to be related to this "out of tune" husband... But it is not quite like it, and the truth of the matter becomes confusing.

Anyway, the meeting is still going to be held.

The housekeeper was not idle, methodically taking a few servants to serve tea, coffee, fruit, etc...

The Qin language still standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window seems to be ignored by everyone, because they are all busy, as if they are all used to it. At this time, Qin Yu should feel relaxed, but a faint sense of depression flooded in his heart. He knew that this was not right, and he knew that it was a relationship that could not be integrated into the environment.

There are gains and losses, and Qin Yu is very aware of his situation.

"Yikes!" <

Qin Yu turned his head to look at it, and saw Wang Lan holding his son from the direction of the backyard, the baby "giggled" and smiled, waving his small meat hand, shaking his head at Qin Yu, shaking his ass/strand, the sun fell on his little yellow hair, swinging around with the action, how cute, Qin Yu's heart melted.

The housekeeper who finished the refreshments came over with the chef Li Yan and said to Qin Yu: "Young master, the big and young people want to leave those employees for dinner, usually the kitchen prepares the set menu, is it the same today?" Qin