113

"Is he the second son of the Qin family?" How is it different from the rumors?

"Yeah, I heard it looks special... Particularly handsome, very good at first sight today. Brother Xu is so blessed, it is really enviable. "But

no, I like that elegant demeanor, outstanding temperament."

Everyone onlookers have eyes, they all have hearts, and their ears are seen as false, and after the Qin family went bankrupt and left H City, everyone thought that Xu Hang would divorce, and now at a glance, their feelings are stronger than Jin Jian, and the corners of their eyes and eyebrows are full of deep affection, I'm afraid, they have already confided in their hearts.

Today is a good day for Xu Zisheng, he giggles and laughs, his big eyes shine with a sparkling light, there is no timidity at all, trying to shake his little meat hand, greeting everyone with joy.

Wearing a snow white suit, Xu Hang raised the corners of his mouth, and his meticulous hair was all combed back, appearing particularly calm and neat, exuding the unique charm of a mature man, gently looking at the big one and the small, and slowly raising his big hand. Eyes narrowed, Qin Yu remembered the feeling of the hand, warm and powerful, and reached out his hand and gently landed in the palm of the waiting hand.

Look at each other and smile, tightly hold the ten fingers together.

With the melodious band playing, Xu Hang pulled Qin Yu to the crowd, but his eyes have been falling on the white and charming face, love is really wonderful feelings, touched, visible, only know that without him can not do, even thinking will be painful, only wish him well, every day is happy and carefree. <

Being stared at by such a hot gaze, Qin Yu couldn't think of any other words except happiness, and squeezed his big hand without a trace, hoping that he would not snub the guests anymore.

A large shadow shrouded him, and Qin Yu, who was confused in his heart, turned his head to look at it when he turned his head to look at it, and he was kissed. There was a kind laugh from the crowd, and some even clapped. The wise Xu Hang was worried that Qin Yu's thin skin would make him angry, so he lowered his head and kissed Xu Zisheng's little friend's face.

"Happy birthday, son."

"Big Daddy you ~" The words came to his mouth, Xu Zisheng suddenly remembered the topic of "want to eat grapes", so he continued with a smile: "Wish me a happy birthday ~"

A graceful and luxurious woman smiled and said kindly: "Where do you wish yourself?" Come to Grandma's place and give you a big red envelope okay?

Qin Yu put down the baby very much.

Xu Zisheng stood on the ground like a little adult, looking at his little father cutely, not understanding what was going on. Qin Yu smiled brightly, raised his hand, and let the baby walk over on her own.

This scene fell into the eyes of people with hearts and was suddenly surprised, you must know that this is Xu Hang's eldest son, who will inherit the family business in the future, what if so many people around him have an accident? But Qin Yu is not worried, and encourages children!

Such a generous and decent look, naturally unpretentious, immediately changed everyone's impression of Qin Language, thinking that those things in the past were just young and crazy, and now that they have become a family, they will naturally become stable. MMany people have regretted it, they already know that they should bring the younger generation of the family over, they and Qin Yu are similar in age, there may be a lot of common hobbies and topics, and may become good friends.

The stooped noblewoman held a beautiful red envelope in her hand, Xu Zisheng looked back at the two fathers, and after getting permission, he answered: "Thank you Grandma ~"