95

zheng kai was silent.

hahaha suffocated, right? you hit me? dare to do it in the big and small house? la-la-la-la!! the beauty in his heart, since finding the weakness of zheng kai's personality, he has loved to bully him more and more.

zheng kai, who had been silent for a few seconds, slowly turned his head to look at the inclusion.

the emotions in that look were very complicated and difficult to understand, there was no seriousness in the past, and there was no calm and cold in the past. tolerance was slightly stunned, knowing zheng kai for the first time in many years to see this expression, the feeling of uneasiness spread in his heart, tolerance stepped back a little, squinting his sharp eyes: "what are you going to do?"

zheng kai stared straight at it: "i won't hit you." so

what do you want to do? the inclusion of poking the honeycomb felt tasteless, skimmed his lips, and the feeling of fear still lingered in his mind, simply showing weakness: "i love to joke, you don't care."

"well, i know, actually you're fine, it doesn't matter if you're not good, anyway i'm the captain and i'm fully responsible for your business."

when i heard this, i felt that there was a problem and found a contradiction. gradually, the atmosphere began to be strange, qin yu came out with a pillow quilt, and immediately stood up with a sigh of relief: "young master, i went to take a bath."

"well," qin yu, who had put down his things, did not notice the little nine-nine between the two bodyguards. the long-sleeved long-pants pajamas are xu hang's, a big green, a grass green, are all colors that xu hang does not like, so he has not been on the body, and zheng kai is just right to wear it. not wanting them to think too much, qin yu was now wearing grass-green pajamas. <

if xu hang suddenly returned, he would definitely find that there were three more grasslands in his home.

after taking a bath, he put on the grass green, leaving a big green one for zheng kai. zheng kai, who did not squint, walked to the bathroom, took his clothes in without reluctance, and gently closed the door. inclusive touched his chin, secretly wondering if he really didn't care or pretended?

only the carpet in the living room can sleep people, the sofa is not long enough, zheng kai holds the quilt and lies on the sofa with his eyes closed, allowing tolerance to say casually, the so-called calm and natural coolness is this truth. when he was asleep, zheng kai carefully came down and lay down on the floor stall, exhaling a breath, and his waist was much more comfortable.

looking at the quiet sleeping face, only this time he is the most obedient.

tolerance is a dry bodyguard, next to one more person will not know? delicate cold sweat converges on the forehead into a stream, what is the situation? is he going to kill me?

when the two of them had the same blanket and dreamed, the moon slowly fell, revealing half of the sun's face.

throughout the day, qin yu would think about whether xu hang would pick him up, because the plane was just on the way at ten o'clock at night. it is not a girl in love, why do you look forward to it so much? qin yu, who was sitting in the study, patted his face and picked up the spirit to study well.

in the evening, the four of them sat on a chair to eat together, and they ate the young master's craftsmanship as they wished, and they were moved to tears and said a lot of compliments. usually, qin yu couldn't let him say so much, but today xu hang was coming back, and he was happy. <

after feeding xu zisheng, zheng kai calmly took one bite after another and ate three bowls of rice!

tall, big men can eat, qin yu watched them talk while eating the bottom of the plate has become accustomed. carrying a black men's bag, qin yu followed zhang qi downstairs. it was completely dark outside, the street lights were on, the dim light blurred the silhouette of passers-by, and they were in a hurry, all rushing home, right?