5 BOSS HAS WHITE MOONLIGHT?

every day, reporters are guarding outside, in groups of three or five, rain or shine, and even the little nanny who goes out to buy vegetables does not let go. it is conceivable that when qin yu, who wants to buy books, stands in front of the window and looks at this situation, how helpless and headaches, he has to use the computer to check the information every day and want to learn more about young children.

this includes taking a shower.

there is a special bath for small babies, which has a matching non-slip reclining chair, the baby can lie on it very comfortably, warm water will at most spread to the child's neck, very safe, adults to the baby bath is also very convenient. in the novel, there is no mention of whether xu hang will serve his son, and seeing that his attitude is so natural, it should not be the first time to bathe the baby.

thinking of this, qin yu could not say any more: "okay," the words fell, he handed the child in his arms out, and turned back to the room.

xu hang...

xu hang's gaze followed her husband away until qin yu closed the door and couldn't see it. after standing in the same place for two minutes, xu hang took a step towards the third floor.

the housekeeper who was waiting downstairs sighed several times, but the young master was still too young to understand such obvious words, and misunderstood.

as for the cute baby xu zisheng?

he had a great time tonight and was swimming for the first time in his life!

next to xu hang's bedroom there is a separate bathroom, the bathtub inside is the most advanced in the world, what functions are available, very practical. xu hang, who had taken off/stripped off/dressed, knelt in the warm water, and his wide and thick palm properly stabilized his son's small body and slowly moved forward.

"yikes! yikes! yikes! xxu

zisheng shouted while slapping the surface of the water hard, and the splash of water flew to the roof of the shed!

"baby, call daddy," xu hang, who had already walked to the side, turned around and continued to walk, not feeling hard at all: "call daddy ~ daddy." excited xu zisheng flicked

the water back and forth, his eyelashes were soaked, the heat was pervasive, he couldn't tell the difference between southeast and northwest, who had the heart to answer his father's words?

more than ten minutes have passed, xu hang feels that it is almost over, and the baby should not like to sleep after playing. grab a large towel from the shelf next to you and gently wrap it around your baby's soft little body. when he came out of the bathtub, he brought out a lot of hot water and fell to the ground, making xu zisheng laugh "haha" and reveal four small tender teeth.

......

after qin yu wore it into the book, he especially liked to admire the moon, quietly leaning on the back of the chair, holding a cup of cold tea in his hand. his eyes swept toward the wall clock, it was already eight o'clock, this was the first time he was "close" to xu hang, he had to play two hundred points of spirit, otherwise, he would abandon his previous achievements.

fiercely hearted, he drank all the tea in his cup.

the feeling of coldness flowed from the mouth down the esophagus to the stomach, and the whole body trembled suddenly, and it took several seconds to ease up. what is called spiritual excitement, qin language has been taught.

all the way to the third floor, qin yu, who was standing at the bedroom door, took a deep breath, raised his hand, and gently knocked three times.

just at this moment, the bodyguard zhang qi opened the door from the inside, and the person who did not laugh too much pulled the corners of his mouth hard, and greeted him with a good attitude: "good young master in the evening, please come in." ""good