44

The whole hour of news broadcast ended, and Wang Xueying, like evaporation in the human world, was forgotten by the H City media.

Qin Yu folded up his son's small clothes and put them into the cabinet, secretly thinking that it was no wonder that Xu Hang had to compromise, Xu Sheng's strength was too great, and all the wind direction changed as soon as he appeared. Being able to win Xu Sheng shows that Wang Xueying is also a powerful character, unfathomable.

Qin Yu took a sip of coffee and squinted his eyes comfortably. It doesn't matter, they're all stepping stones for the protagonist anyway, and sooner or later they're going to die.

Speaking of the protagonist... Xu Zisheng's children stood up slowly against the wall, smiled back, and revealed a few small tender teeth.

I still don't expect my son, I don't even have teeth.

......

On the other side, Xu Hang just sat in the office, and the manager of the public relations department came to report on the situation. The handsome middle-aged uncle showed a sly smile and put the information on the president's desk: "General Manager Xu, look at yesterday's results.

In order to calm the media in H City, Xu Sheng was bleeding heavily, and a total of sixteen companies, as much as five million, and as little as three million sealing fees all went into Xu Hang's pocket.

Xu Hang just glanced at it and put it down: "I know, is the docking done?" "Well

done, how can Sheng Feng's treatment be so high that I don't jump ship?" At the end of the conversation, the manager of the public relations department blinked at Xu Hang, tacitly picked up the information, and wanted to bring it back to smash.

"You're doing a good job, go out and work," Xu Hang was very generous to his subordinates. He gives him all the treatment given by others, and he also gives treatment that others can't give. Therefore, there are many loyal people, coupled with the grace of knowledge, they will not betray easily.

After the manager of the public relations department left, the secretary came in with tea, gently placed it next to Xu Hang, and said in a squeamish voice: "According to your instructions, the meeting has been pushed to eleven o'clock, do you want to order food in advance?" There were

many meetings while eating, and Xu Hang, who was late for "Lai in the room", did not lift his head and said: "Book, call Manager Pang to come."

"Yes," the secretary went out.

Five minutes later, the marketing manager Pang came, and after greeting, he put the information on Xu Hang's desk: "Mr. Xu, all the customer information has been transferred, we can go bankrupt."

"No hurry, there are still a few small fish," Xu Hang indifferently picked up the information and looked at it, as if it were insignificant paper, put it aside, held his cheek with one hand, stared at the screen and continued: "There are several small electronic companies in H City, you go fishing." His

eyes lit up, a month ago the president was still planning to exhaust the net, and he didn't know why he had to act in advance to eat the Gao family first. Now the Gao family is in the belly, but it is also a snake in the grass. Depressed, he scratched his heart and scratched his liver, could not sleep at night, and his hair was a few strands white. Now, Xu Da Shark finally had to open his mouth to those small companies that had fallen into the well, and he was full of excitement, and he immediately agreed to "Ouch", grabbed the information on the table and ran.

The secretary who was almost bumped twisted his waist and calmly avoided: "Is there a dog chasing you?" "

Yes, I'm the dog!"