106

the driver knew this best, and immediately replied: "in the underground parking lot, does the young master want to go over?"

"well," the words fell, looking out the window at qin yu, wondering what xu hang's expression would be when he saw himself? add food to him if you are surprised, if you are surprised or displeased... then it should be deliberated. so qin yu asked the driver to speed up, so as not to miss xu hang. today the idea is very positive, xu hang's car is still there.

when the driver was looking for a position, qin said lightly: "you can park next to the extended car," he will not stand outside and wait.

for about ten minutes or so, qin yu in the distance saw xu hang come with a group of people, and it was as powerful as the stars holding the moon.

just when qin yu was about to push the car door, he found a beautiful girl with sharp eyes.

she wears long curly hair, paints delicate makeup, and the sweet smile at the corner of her mouth is particularly bright, as beautiful as the flowers on the painting, very lively and lovely. wearing a pink bandeau tight short skirt, she is definitely not an employee of the company, just look at the people around her all black suits.

who is this person? why are you walking around xu hang? and xu hang bowed his head and talked to her, his attitude was not very cold, and his feelings were different from those of others.

"cousin," the girl grabbed xu hang's sleeve and puffed up her cheeks to play, "people deliberately wear their own designed clothes to show you, laugh a little."

xu hang, who

glanced at it, continued to move forward in a hurry.

"cousin! are you ugly? the girl who blinked was extremely aggrieved, muttering, and she immediately "ah" to the side of the foot, and was pulled by xu hang's arm when she closed her eyes deadly. frightened, she slowed down for a moment before looking up at xu hang's handsome face.

"cousin ~"

"stand up," xu hang let go of his hand unhappily.

"oops," she was wearing ten centimeters of high heels, her body was soft and almost fell, remembering what had just failed, her face was red, and her moist eyes looked pitifully at xu hang, and she couldn't stand the cold in his eyes, and immediately lowered her head: "i twisted, am i not stupid?"

"li lu, you send her to the hospital."

"cousin, don't you accompany me to dinner when people come here once?"

xu hang forcefully asked the female secretary to take the person away and turned to the car next to him. at this time, the girl found out that something was wrong, how could the cousin be so smart and get on the wrong car? no, he was upset with me and gave me the car before taking the other car.

the corners of her excited eyes were red, and she immediately said in a loud voice, "thank you cousin!" the

black car started, far out of their sight.

......

xu hang has been looking at qin yu's side face, stretched out his hand to scratch the back of his hand, and then poked the itchy flesh, xu hang knew that qin yu's car was coming, did not expect to let him see that scene, must be angry, right? xu hang leaned over and touched qin yu's ear, and while currying favor, he deliberately blew hot air, making qin yu have to speak.

"don't make a fuss."

"that's my cousin, my mother's relative, shouldn't you... think she has a special relationship with me? "are

you still lying to me about being so obvious?" aask the people in the car if they saw it? so gentle voice, so vivid eyes, oops a sound to throw into your arms, i take the child every day to hang out, why no one throws into my arms? after saying these words, qin yu found that his tone was too bad, a little out of shape, was he jealous?