176

"I deliberately let them rush to produce the latest model, can you pick one?"

Pick the hair, Qin Yu shake out one by one to see, hey, Xu Hang, do you lose your heart? How to wear it if there is a fully transparent nothing that is not covered?

Playing in bed and video are two different things, what if Xu Hangyang Fengyin violates the video?

"Baby? I'm waiting for it.

Qin Yu, who

had climbed into bed, grabbed his mobile phone and said with a gloomy face: "Sleep you," Get out! Ending the call, Qin Yu stuffed those aprons into the bag. What rushed to make, this kind of ghost believed, must be Xu Hang carefully prepared. Loved by lovers, Qin Yu will not throw it away even if he does not wear it.

A month flies by... Before the New Year, Qin Yu took the team back to the capital.

Today it was snowing heavily, the whole sky was invaded by white, shrinking his neck, Qin Yu, who had just got off the plane, raised his hand to cover his eyebrows, squinted his eyes and looked up: "It's so beautiful." "Tomorrow

will be even colder," tolerance is also afraid of cold, and qin yu shrunk his neck together, and the plain white two suddenly shortened, like the decorative snowman in the hall.

The assistant who got the salute stood next to the car, and Zhang Qi said, "Young master, dashao has already rushed home." What

? Looking at the time of the big screen, it was only 11 o'clock, and the sweet Qin Yu in his heart understood Xu Hang's temperament, and he must have an urgent matter to go to the company, otherwise he would come to the airport to wait for himself. The man didn't say it, and Qin Yu didn't intend to take the initiative to ask. Speeding up and sitting in the car, the warm breath surrounded him, but at this moment, Qin Yu only missed the embrace of his lover and listened to his magnetic and pleasant voice. <

Unconsciously, I hooked the corners of my mouth and couldn't wait to see him.

Because of the weather, the speed of the car was very slow, and there was a traffic jam, and the smile on the face of the anxious Qin Yu slowly disappeared. Exhale, open the notebook and start working, extremely inefficient, do not know what Xu Hang is doing? Is it because I can't concentrate on my work because of my thoughts?

Zhang Qi took out a bottle of hot cow and handed it over, but Qin Yu thought of the satisfaction of his lover when he drank milk.

"I was poisoned."

"Huh?" Zhang Qi relaxed after a moment of nervousness, Qin Shao's diet he was paying attention to, there was no problem, this point of confidence Zhang Qi still has: "About an hour or so to drive." Who says

unmarried people don't understand feelings?

Zhang Qi guessed all of Qin Yu's thoughts.

......

Today is the day when Qin Shao returned home, Aunt Sun began to prepare ingredients yesterday, and she has been busy in the kitchen in the morning, just finished, and the sound of cars entering the hospital was heard outside.

Oops, back! Aunt Sun quickly wiped her hands and walked out, far away, she saw that the big and young people waiting outside opened their arms and caught Qin Shao, who was flying, and the two hugged each other intimately.

It's really good, Aunt Sun smiled and trotted to the kitchen, last time Qin Shao said that the old duck soup was delicious, and the pot was still stewed with soup.

Xu Hang tightly closed his arms, kissed, and fell one by one, as if he couldn't kiss enough. Qin Yu looked up and kept rubbing the man's neck and face, and it was as if he hadn't seen it in a few years. TThe bodyguards are not strange, not sticky and slimy. Calmly carry the luggage, greet the greeting, and do the rest of the work before going back to rest.