19 pretend to sleep

Well......

For a moment, Qin Yu really wanted to slap the door shut at the expense of everything, regardless of life, regardless of the future.

"However, I promised the baby to sleep with him tonight," Qin Yu did not lie, and then carried the child to his big bed. Although the tone was soft, the hand kept grasping the door, and the body did not let go, and Qin Yu was expressing his attitude of rejection in this way.

The wind blew through the crack in the door, lifting the yellow hair, carrying away a wisp of aroma wafting in the air.

Xu Hang, who was standing in the doorway, did not go, quietly watching, and the temperature on Jun's face slowly dissipated. Suddenly, the atmosphere became heavy, and even the sound of breathing could be heard. This didn't work, just when Qin Yu wanted to say something to ease up, Xu Hang spoke first: "I'm worried that you have nightmares."

Qin Yu: "..."

His heart was suddenly warm, and he recalled Xu Hang's way of calming his emotions, so gentle, so kind, and asked himself whether Qin Yu was grateful to him. However, the bed still cannot be let out, these are two things that must be clearly distinguished, and the territory cannot be given up because of the touch.

Moving his lips, Qin Yu pondered the words and said slowly, "Thank you for your kindness, I have received it." But the bed is too small to sleep three people," The words fell, Qin Yu's eyes immediately became aggrieved, and he slowly lowered his head, looking overwhelmed.

Frowning deeply, Xu Hang, whose disappointment flashed by, still did not leave, stretched out his large hand, and aroused Qin Yu's chin. The corners of his mouth were light, and Xu Hang said with deep meaning: "I just want to sleep on the sofa, you... Don't think too much. "

囧! <

Qin Yu opened his mouth silly, embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

Just think, how can human design collapse, right? This behavior of the BOSS should be sympathizing with the weak, not to mention that when he said that adding a pillow and a quilt was the pillow that Wu Hua took at his own initiative to get married! After trying to understand, Qin Yu's whole person lit up, happily gave way to the position, and invited Xu Hang to come in the "town house"

Xu Hang, who was holding a quilt and a pillow, swept his eyes on the sofa, too short to fit his legs, so Xu Hang put everything on the carpet. Qin Yu walked quickly to the crib, sorted out his diapers and small water bottles, and looked like the baby had just fallen asleep. Xu Hang walked over and found that Qin Yu had taken out the small scissors again.

This is a special scissors for babies to cut nails, the tip is rounded and very safe.

"Cut it again tomorrow, shall we?" Tired eyes so late," Xu Hang grabbed Qin Yu's wrist, his thumb slid over the white and delicate skin, and immediately narrowed his eyes: "Let the baby sleep well, tomorrow morning tell Wang Lan to cut it?"

"No, just take advantage of Zi Sheng's sleep to secretly cut, if he wakes up and then cut it will not be able to cut," Qin Yu said the truth, the child is lively, how can you wait motionless for you to click? Qin Yu grabbed the little fat foot in his hand and began to move: "I am the baby's father, I want to do these things myself, you can also learn it, right?"

"Good," Xu Hang agreed, and then walked over to Qin Yu so as not to block the light, and whenever Qin Yu cut it a little, he reached out and took it and put it in his palm, so as not to fall on the crib and prick the baby's delicate skin. <

If you are careful, Xu Hang is no worse than Qin.

Slowly, Xu Hang's gaze came from the baby to Qin Yu's face. The young man's skin was supple and shiny, looking very healthy, his nose and chin were slightly pointed, and his lips were rosy, looking like cherries. Unconsciously, Xu Hang watched for a long time, so long that Qin Yu was sweating.