4 green hat

High-tech and Xu's electronics have a lot of overlapping industries, fierce competition, face and heart discord, and then the two companies simply tore their faces, both have the heart to kill each other.

The disaster of Xu's electronics is naturally the hand of high-tech.

The entire H City magnate family knows the ins and outs of the matter, but it is tacit. but! There are always accidents, such as the star's Gao family old third Gao Weinan does not play cards according to common sense, and has been secretly sending Qiu Bo to Qin Yu.

Even the common people know that there is no room for two tigers in a mountain, and the Gao family and the Xu family will bite up sooner or later, and it is absolutely impossible to be good. The original lord believed in Gao Weinan's evil and felt that this was a vigorous love, and the moth put out the fire, desperately. The Gao family hinted that if he wanted to enter the door, he would sell the new product to the Gao family through formal channels at a price of "one dollar".

In this way, the original owner had nothing to do with the Xu family.

The Gao family could also raise their eyebrows and exhale, and punched the Xu family in the face fiercely.

As for the Xu family, who want to rely on new products to turn around? There is only one way to die.

The so-called "green hat" is naturally fake, Gao Weinan is firmly in the front line of traffic small fresh meat, has seen so many big coffee with a beautiful face, how can he like the broken shoes that Xu Hang slept in?

Or a broken shoe that has given birth to a child.

......

Thoughtful Qin Yu sat on the bed, leaning on the soft incense pillow, half of his face hidden in the shadows, looking unclear and not moving for a long time.

According to the personality of Qin Yu, he would never take care of the ghosts of the Gao family, and he would definitely hide how far away he was. But the original owner has been in contact with Gao Weinan many times, Xu Hang... Will you not notice? QQin Yu did not dare to gamble, and he had to beat a rake upside down to prove his innocence!

At this moment, the big star sent a few affectionate text messages: Xu Hang is finally gone, dear I finally have a chance to get you out, don't be afraid, I will find a way to lure the reporters and bodyguards outside, are you sneaking out of the back door? Baby, I miss you so much that I can't stand it.

We will be happy when we are similar in age.

It's just that my family is too pedantic, and I have to trample the Xu family to agree to our marriage, it's hard for you. You hurry up and get ready, and in an hour we'll be together.

Qin Yu, whose eyes flickered, had been staring at the mobile phone screen, and his white and rounded fingertips had knocked on the glass table without a moment's hesitation. There was a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, cold, without any temperature.

Time passed minute by minute, and Gao Weinan finally couldn't resist and sent a lot of ambiguous text messages again.

Lose your cool prey good to bleed. Qin Yu felt that the time was ripe, and replied with a text message: The thing was in the safe in the study, the password was the child's birthday, but there was monitoring outside the study, and I really didn't know what to do.

Gao Weinan replied quickly: I will find a way to drag Xu Hang for a few more days, you hurry up.

Qin Yu replied faster: What do you mean not to meet today, No, Xu Hang has not given money for a long time, I have not bought clothes for two months (grievance map) (crying map) (burst crying map)