153

Are you serious? Wandering outside at night?

What if Xu Hangxiao is also ok, or the son of an adult severed relative, you don't bring a bodyguard, you don't bring a companion, and you stand outside alone to admire the moon?

Why don't you hide before you meet an alcoholic?

Why not call the police?

Did they drink and you got drunk? Can't even hold your phone? Dropped on the ground don't know to pick up?

The piles and pieces are full of doubts, and there is no need to think about all loopholes. But Xu Shengbao, she immediately ordered the public relations department to work overtime and work with Xu Hang's Tao Tao Water Army. Wave after wave of unevenness rose again, always before Wang Xueying thought it was okay, and when the gossip resurged, with the momentum of the storm that rolled in, she was caught off guard, night and night nightmares, and the day/day was miserable.

Xu Sheng had a few more white hairs on his head, and he was going to die of sorrow. So I asked my friends to play golf, and I got up to play, and I could forget the pressure for a while, but I encountered a few things that didn't look long.

"Hey old Li, when you look at Xu Zong's hat, is it green?"

"Huh?"

"Ah what? Take a closer look. "When

you mention it, it's really green hahahaha..."

"Hahahahahaha..."

Xu Sheng's head was not green, but his face was indeed green! With his mouth tightly clenched, he glared angrily at the arrogant guys and swung away.

Wait, see how I'll take care of you later. No more fighting, he went home with his bodyguard, saw Wang Xueying's face that was crying and crying without any face, and rushed up on the spot in anger, striding forward, slapping down: "Blame you!"

Wang Xueying, who

could stretch and shrink, covered her face, lowered her head, and obediently knelt quietly on the ground.

Xu Sheng, who was slightly embarrassed, regretted it and was depressed, but he was too tired and depressed lately, and he did not want to apologize, so he threw his arm and went to the third floor. Immediately after, the sound of ping-pong ping-pong came from the study, and a lot of beloved antiques were broken, which Xu Sheng had collected for decades and spent a lot of effort, and from this point it was clear how angry he was.

Covering his chest, Xu Sheng, whose eyes were red, leaned against the wall and gasped heavily.

Green hat.

cut.

After living such a long time, he was actually called a green hat.

Xu Ying, who also heard the voice, limped to the study and sighed at the mess on the ground: "Dad, why are you so bitter?"

Xu Sheng: "... Go back and lie down. "

Dad, she's right."

"She is in trouble because she is at fault, and the good one has to find Xu Hang to reconcile, is this not what is the meanness?" Those comments are not wrong, right? Didn't wrongfully accuse her? Go to a strange place in the middle of the night without a bodyguard? Just waiting for something to happen! It was Xu Ying's

turn not to speak: "..."

Wang Xueying was too greedy, obviously she didn't have the strength to go up. Others believed that it was an accident but he didn't think so, it must be Xu Hang who felt that she was disgusted before he shot it. TThat Qin language, she did not dare to move, but she repeatedly wanted to use deception, and she wanted to change it to something she would also teach. Recently, the momentum on the Internet has weakened, and it is time to add fire.