62

open your mouth, don't know what to say at this time.

qin yu struggled incomparably in his heart, wanting to believe and afraid of being hurt, after all, xu hang was an adult beast, powerful and mighty, and he had endured for so many years before he took a shot at his family, indicating that he was not only unfathomable in the city government, but also a master of disguise. qin yu was also afraid that xu hang's care for him and his kindness to him were all purposeful.

but those people have the strength and the background, which can make xu hang taboo. what is reflective about yourself? except for the face, only the body remains.

as for having children, such a handsome old man like xu hang, so rich and rich, is the most popular, and there must be many people who like him, and they can be lined up from here to the moon.

qin yu is a self-aware person, so it is clear that xu hang does not care about himself because of external factors.

what to do? now i want to pounce into his arms. confessed to xu hang, saying that he had taken the new software information before and put it away, but forgot where to put it. will xu hang believe such a statement? will you understand? will it be accepted? everyone is an adult, not a three-year-old, and they know the outcome with their toes.

the risk is too great, even big enough to overcome emotion.

qin yu's turbulent eyes slowly calmed down, as if nothing had happened.

before, in xu hang's eyes, qin yu was very cute, his hands were on his knees, his body was shaking slowly, and he looked at his eyes mixed with a strong light, which was about to overflow.

moved?

xu hang was in a very happy mood, and even wanted to take the soft qin yu into his arms and kiss his lips and whisper. but gradually xu hang was somewhat depressed, because qin yu's gaze gradually lost its color and became calm and waveless, lifeless. it was as if the excitement and excitement just now were all hallucinations.

xu hang, who had insight into everything, pursed his lips, and the turtle tail that had been pulled out so hard retracted back into the shell, clenching his fists, xu hang stared straight at qin yu.

"you don't have to do this, i am willing to stay at home," qin yu was not very comfortable, thinking about whether to praise xu hang, so as not to spoil the good intentions of others.

sure enough, xu hang endured the anger, stood up and turned his head back to work in the study.

pursing his lips, looking at the man's never-to-be-returned back, qin yu's chest suddenly became uncomfortable, and his heart was uncomfortable with red eyes, eager to catch up and grab his big hand.

but if you really catch it, what can you say?

people like you to stick to you when you are good to you, you should be suspicious and jealous, and now people are really gone, ignoring you, and regretting that they want to save it. where is there such a good thing under the heavens? are you the sun? qin yu irritably pulled his hair and looked distressed. isn't this kind of self a little too desperate? what if xu hang was sincere?

could it be that the original owner betrayed xu hang, causing him to be injured and refuse to love others? now that qin yu has replaced the original owner, xu hang has not been hurt by feelings... isn't that something to look forward to? thinking of this, qin yu was excited again, and his heart was emitting hormones, if he didn't try to give up, qin yu would regret it for a lifetime, right?

the baby made a "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa frowning deeply, xu zisheng grabbed the doll and threw it out. <

so xu hang's qin language was full of heads, snapping, and smashing in the face.