162

Thought it was Xu Hang's Qin language to take out a look at xiao Cui, this time the store has not yet finished work, does he have any urgent matters?

"Hello? It's me.

"Boss, the shop next door is going to sell."

Qin Yu's eyes narrowed, the pattern size of several nearby stores is the same, if you buy it, you can open it up and do something else. Now that QY is on fire, the shop on the left and the right has naturally become a fragrant feast, and the night is long and dreamy, and the interested Qin Yu immediately said: "You are doing a good job."

"Boss Lin is in the shop."

"But I went, I called to talk," the anxious Qin Yu still understated on his lips, rushing is not a good deal, but it is easy for the other party to see the flaws and then sit on the ground to start, and finally the mood of bargaining will not be good.

The car has not yet connected to the mobile phone, the less skilled Qin Yu sat in the seat and contacted Boss Lin, listening to the beep, thinking that the house price has risen a lot in recent months, and it is about 15 million to go out. The money did not make much, spent a lot, fortunately someone asked Qin Yu to buy the copyright to shoot the series, filling this vacancy.

The phone rang, and from the microphone came Boss Lin's loud voice: "Oh Boss Qin, how do you think of me?" Knowingly

asking, this old fox is treacherous and treacherous, but it cannot be taken lightly. Qin Yu, who drew the corners of his mouth, said, "That's right, Xiao Cui said that your store wants to sell, how?" Ready to move to a good place? This

is not simple, why move the place? Business is not good, why add a good word? Make the other person happy to hear it.

Sure enough, Boss Lin laughed loudly, and his palm slipped on the head that was brighter than the light bulb, and he said happily: "No wonder you can have such a big deal at a young age, it is really powerful, we have known each other for many months, brother I tell the truth today, 14 million cash can not be less than a penny?"

"Well, then we'll settle down."

"Well, that's it. Pay within three days?

"Okay, no problem."

There was another burst of hearty laughter, and Boss Lin touched his head happily, and chatted with Qin Yu for a few more words before ending the call.

Driving home, Qin Yu hummed a song and slowly accelerated, the feeling of driving a sports car was really good, the buzzing sound made people's blood boil, and the store that thought of getting it was also warm. You can open men's clothes next to it, and when you design it for Mr. Wen, you have a lot of inspiration in your mind, and they are all written down by Qin Yu one by one and drawn into manuscripts.

Qin Yu, who was waiting for the green light at the intersection, saw several acquaintances, lowered the car window, and shouted at the street in the distance: "Wen Jie? Gao Wenjie? It may be that the environment is too noisy, Gao Wenjie, Ma Jiu, and Ouyang Xiao did not notice to go to the right. The green light came on, and Qin Yu drove forward to the next intersection before turning back.

Why are the three of them going together so late?

Parking the car on the side of the road, the three people looked over together when they heard the movement, and found that it was Qin Yu who was slightly stunned and smiled happily: "We just finished eating and are going to sing, are you going?" Qin Yu, who

also wanted to play, asked loudly: "Which one?" "

Happy crazy."

It is a mid-range singing hall where many college students work. EEveryone thinks it is strange, why does the boss only accept men and not women? As a businessman, Qin Yu understands the doorway, tall and handsome boys can attract women, and women can attract male customers, a win-win situation.