3 cute baby male protagonist

Being blocked by law enforcement officers in his home may be the biggest stain on Xu Hang's life.

Qin Yu was a wise man, standing on the stairs and listening for a while, knowing a general situation and avoiding it. He is not the original owner, will not betray Xu Hang, this villa should be able to keep, right?

He found the baby in the amusement park on the second floor and said that it was an amusement park, but it was actually changed by the study. The floor is covered with soft climbing mats, and the walls around it are also cushioned, and many kinds of toys are scattered around for the baby to grasp and play. Wang Lan picked up a small giraffe and coaxed with a smile: "Little Young Master, what do you think this is?"

"Huh?"

"This is a doll, a baby."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just when Wang Lan was about to open his mouth to teach words, he found a person standing at the door and immediately stood up: "Young master." "Let's

go to dinner, here I am," Qin Yu said, taking off his shoes himself, striding over to the outstretched baby, gently picking him up in his arms. The morning sun is very sunny, the wind gently blows the wind chimes, and the clanging sound is very crisp.

In such a warm atmosphere, Qin Yu's gaze slowly softened.

The bloodline is really wonderful, obviously it is not born "personally" by Qin Yu, but it can't stop the heart that wants to be pampered. Qin Yu lowered his head without any burden and kissed the baby's pink little face. Don't kiss don't know, a kiss is frightened, so tender and soft and slippery, Qin Yu's heart is itchy and can't stand it!

Worthy of being your own cub! The whole body is a plus! <

"Giggling," his eyes bent, Xu Zisheng smiled extraordinarily happily, his hands tightly wrapped around his father's neck, desperately trying to climb up.

"Oh my little ancestor, you are leisurely," Qin Yu said, while stabilizing the baby's little ass/share, afraid that he would fall to the ground, this is not a joke. My heart suddenly lit up, did the little guy want to ride the neck? Qin Yu was not very good at serving the child, did not dare to mess around, simply put the baby on a wooden horse, and helped him to swing around.

The big one and the little one had a good time, and Xu Hang, who was standing in the doorway, watched silently for a long time.

When suffering sees the truth, is it really from the good?

The baby is still young, can not play for a long time, can not laugh for a long time, will hurt the body and throat.

Xu Hang waved his hand, silently ordered Wang Lan to go in and take the child, and when he turned to leave, Xu Hang's body stopped: "Qin Language." Such

a pleasant and low voice line is rare, the hormone content is extremely high, it is memorable, how can the Qin language forget?

When did he come?

I didn't hear any sound at all, and it seemed that I would be more cautious in the future.

Rubbing the small yellow hair on the baby's head, Qin Yu smiled and put him into Wang Lan's arms: "The collar is a little wet, you can change his clothes."

Wang Lan was shocked by the change in Da Shao, and almost didn't hear what Qin said, so he quickly lowered his head and said yes. <

Qin Yu, who put on his shoes, followed Xu Hang downstairs, not knowing what he was going to do, until he smelled the aroma of the delicacy and understood what he meant. In the novel, Xu Hang's attributes are written, silent, extremely wise, cold eyes can freeze people to death, it is not easy to get along, it is not easy to get close, it is difficult to get his trust, so he has not fallen in love with anyone in this life.