18 glimpse

amazed......

qin yu's face turned red, and he immediately looked away, wanting to turn away but unfortunately he was a man and not a woman, but! he's a man who likes men!!!

seeing that the type you like can't be on, you have to endure, and you don't even dare to like it, although it's cruel, but it's nothing compared to xiao feng.

qin yu knew xu hang's figure, very material, more than one meter and nine tall, tall and handsome, even the emperor of the film did not have his good looks, not to mention the unparalleled temperament and demeanor.

water droplets flowed down the man's bronzed texture, passing by a strong waist, eight-pack abs... qin yu trembled, even if he didn't look at it, the picture of a glimpse of hong hong appeared in his mind, and even the details that he hadn't noticed just now became clear, making people blush and beat their hearts, and their breathing was disordered.

"it's not that i haven't seen it," xu hang walked out generously, the hoarse tone seemed to have a smile, came to the sofa and sat down, poured a cup of boiling water by himself, and stared at qin yu's rosy earlobe while drinking, and a faint light flashed in his eyes: "blocked, come and sit down." qin yu, who

had been looking at the lamps, thought "cups" in his heart, why did he have to come up to find it uncomfortable? now it's hard to ride a tiger, right? turning his heels, qin yu came over and sat down on the sofa next to xu hang, so that he couldn't see it. open the notebook and point out the selected house.

"i forgot about you at night, didn't bother you?" qin yu casually asked, and he was concerned. <

xu hang, who was holding a large towel to wipe his hair, lowered his head, and while looking at the house, he said lightly: "i went out to meet a person, and now i am fine." "this house sits north and south, the light is not bad, there are two large bedrooms on one side, a living room, a bathroom, the kitchen is connected to the living room, but the balcony is very large and convenient for drying the baby's

clothes..." qin yu gushed endlessly, pointing to the green dot below: "there are many parking spaces in the community, the traffic outside is also very developed, and there is a maternity and infant hospital nearby, which are all advantages, what do you think?"

"i think it's very good," xu hang said after reading it carefully, using his mobile phone to write down the owner's number, and glanced at qin yu when he put down his mobile phone: "i also changed, exactly the same as yours." having

already seen it, qin yu said very sensibly: "i will put something on my mobile phone back so that i will not take it wrong."

xu hang: "..."

eyebrows twisted, xu hang picked up the landline next to him and ordered the butler to bring "food" up.

when the man was talking, qin yu thought about the plot. xu hang, who was victimized by the original owner, had no money, and could only take his son out to rent a house, as for how the previous maid arranged it was not written in the novel. now that qin yu had caught up, they were loyal and loyal, and they should have asked a question or it would be too cold.

after putting down the landline, xu hang picked up a large towel again to wipe his hair, and when he didn't pay attention to qin yu, qin yu dared to look at him, and asked quietly: "what about these hired people?"

if it wasn't for xu hang's good ear power, he would almost miss it. xxu hang, who had finished wiping his hair, put a large towel on the coffee table and stroked the hair twice before saying, "except for the bodyguards who sent them to the ancestral house, my parents are coming back soon, just enough to use." it's just that you have to keep someone by your side, wang lan is a maid who has been taking care of the baby, but she is a woman, and it may not be convenient to live with us. the housekeeper also takes the kids, but you don't like him very much.