156

Just after issuing a statement, the result was punched in the face, and a group of idlers ran to Xu Sheng's Weibo to party.

Fireflies playing without tails: President, does your face hurt?

The little girl dancing at her fingertips: Daddy, does your face hurt?

Black Widow's stockings are not at home: Husband, does your face hurt?

Rows of "face pain does not hurt" has become a popular word this year, and even on the hot search. At eight o'clock in the evening, nine o'clock files reported on this matter, Xu Sheng's "regret door" was all over the country, whether it was as a joke, or the heat of the current meal lasted for a month anyway, and when Xu Sheng hid at home and did not go out, Qin Yu's branch opened happily.

The ribbon-cutting ceremony was very grand, and many people came, including Xu Hang's partners, teachers and classmates of the school, as well as neighbors, TV reporters and other lively and lively for a day. Several bodyguards kept checking the gifts, and it was already midnight when they handed the red book to Qin Yu.

"Happy?"

"What about you?" Qin Yu did not answer the rhetorical question, and his eyes did not leave the gift list.

"If you are happy, I will be happy," in fact, there is no need to ask, just look at Qin Yu's face and smile. Xu Hang grabbed Qin Yu's wrist and pulled him to the edge of the sofa and sat down: "Aren't you tired?" Look at it tomorrow.

"You go to sleep and I'm going to finish watching."

"Let Zhang Qi come, he's good at doing this."

Qin Yu, who felt something was wrong, frowned, slowly turned his head to look at Xu Hang, and swept up and down a few times: "You are very strange, say, is it a bad idea?" Holding

the finger on the tip of his nose, Xu Hang was helpless: "Let's sleep late at night, shall we?"

"I know you have an obsessive-compulsive disorder," the blinking Qin Yu withdrew his fingers, deliberately wiped it on the man's face, opened his eyebrows and smiled, and said meaningfully: "Guess what?

Xu Hang: "..."

Obsessive-compulsive disorder? Why don't you know? Taking away the red book that Qin Yu grabbed and throwing it on the desk, seeing that people wanted to chase, Xu Hang immediately pressed it on the armrest: "Baby, where do you want to escape?" Qin Yu, who was

trapped between the sofa and his chest, squinted his eyes, not only was he not afraid, but he also leaned back comfortably, lifting his left leg and folding it on his right leg, leisurely and leisurely like a cat that was full of food, winning the ticket in his hand, triumphant, as if Xu Hang was the prey.

"Can't guess?"

"I'm all about you in my head right now, and I can't think of anything else, honey, why don't you tell me a lot?"

With a smile, Qin Yu stretched out his hands to twist the man's handsome face and blew a faint breath: "I found that you always rest after I fall asleep." "Not

once in advance."

"...... Indeed, "Xu Hang, who lowered his head, thought deeply, this may be related to habits, the child did not sleep Qin Yu did not sleep, he did not sleep at ease, unlike obsessive-compulsive disorder. HHowever, this kind of thing does not need to be explained specifically, there is no harm: "Since you have discovered it, can you feel sorry for me?"

Poor, released the hairy claw, Qin Yu laughed and said, Okay ~ well ~ sleep, I am afraid of your face, everything is used as a guide. Agreeing

, Xu Hang, who stood up first, pulled up the Qin language, and while talking, he walked backwards, and his thick eyes were full of the reflection of the Qin language. The relationship between the two is getting better and better, honey is mixing oil, except for the business trip day Xu Hangtian came home at six o'clock, ate with Qin Yu, walked together, took care of Xu Zisheng together, looked plain but willing. Qin Yu is also accustomed to this model, going home early, even if sitting on the opposite side of a reading document, one reading a book is also good.