96

Zhang Qi raised his hand and stopped the presumptuous Gao Wenjie. The latter was stunned, smiled thickly, walked out of the state of excitement, nodded to Zhang Qi very sensibly, and turned decisively upstairs.

Gao Wenjie was in a measured manner, and it was no wonder that the young master liked to contact him.

Qin Yu, who wrapped his arms around Xu Hang's neck, smiled happily and kissed the handsome face, leaving a soft touch. Separated for several days, Qin Yu was so close to Xu Hang, so missed, all in his eyes Xu Hangxin Lake rippled, scattered in a circle, warming the tired body.

"Ah, do you want to go and have something to eat?"

Qin Yu, who wanted to be crooked, rubbed the man's neck and revealed a look of deep meaning: "Can't wait for a while?" Turning

his head, Xu Hang's black hole eyes flashed with insight into everything, and he bit his nose against the upturned nose, gently, without leaving any trace: "Little villain, see how I clean you up at night." With

a smile, Qin Yu no longer teased Xu Hang, afraid that he would have a reaction, and it would not be good to hold his back.

Zhang Qi walked behind with his bag in his hand, whispering as if he didn't exist. Wu Hua opened the car door attentively and asked the young masters to wink at Zhang Qi when they went up, this was to cooperate together to do things.

Qin Yu's whole heart was on Xu Hang, and he didn't find the bodyguards communicating silently, while Xu Hang only cared about the result, not the process, so he knew that he wouldn't care about them. <

Bending down to let Qin Yu sit firmly in the car, he only turned around and sat in, Xu Hang, who had a large hand around his shoulders, left a kiss on the naughty Qin Yu's forehead, face, and chin affectionately, breathing heavily and staring deeply at the blushing person, **, Xu Hang kissed the tender lips.

Along the way, the two did not speak, hugging each other intimately and leaning together.

After arriving at the community, Xu Hang wanted to hold Qin Yu home, but Qin Yu slid like a loach, pushed the car door first and walked out, smiling and squinting at Xu Hang's fiery eyes, as if to say disappointed, right? I know exactly what you're thinking.

Xu Hang walked around the car and took Qin Yu's hand, the crispy current flowing in each other's bodies when the ten fingers were interlocked, slowly heated up, there was some kind of physical impulse, very much wanted to hold each other again, very much wanted to kiss, very much wanted to melt / together. With a dry mouth, Xu Hang's eyes deepened: "I will bully you later." "No, it's

only Wednesday."

Before Xu Hang could speak, Xu Hang, who had erected a finger, was grabbed by Qin Yu's blushing face and immediately pressed down.

Angry? Xu Hang, whose throat was rolling, lowered his head and said lightly, "Is it good to do it once?" Just once!

Several residents came out of the building, frequently looked to this side, walked away and looked back, as if they knew Qin Yu and Xu Hang. A few middle school students walked and jumped by, turning their heads and ears, as if discussing the relationship between two men holding hands and sticking, right?

"It's cold outside, let's go home?" AAlthough Qin Yu was calm and self-assured, he still did not like to be watched by the thin-skinned.

Xu Hang pulled him forward and deliberately sighed: "The home is the same as outside, anyway, you have to keep me cold." Oh

so sour! The corners of Qin Yu's mouth twitched, and he scratched Xu Hang's palm and agreed. Xu Hang flashed a smile under his eyes, tightened his palm hand, and walked into the elevator with several bodyguards. Several bodyguards did not dare to look at it at all, looking at the nose, nose, nose and heart, eager to shrink into a ball and reduce their sense of existence.