99

Just after eleven o'clock in the morning, the reporters began to discuss, why hasn't Xu Hang arrived? They all looked at the two sons of the Qin family like monkeys. Qin Li, who cared about his reputation, said that he was coming, but in fact he didn't want to come at all, and he answered a phone call on the road and said that something had happened to get off and run.

Qin Tianxun had always been worried about Xu Hang's money, and Fang Ruoru had always been worried about Qin Yu, so he didn't find the eldest son's careful thinking.

The flash lights lit up a few times from time to time, like mosquitoes, but Qin Tianxun and Fang Ruoru were both noble people, and no matter how annoyed they were, they sat elegantly in chairs, drinking tea with a straight waist, and deep sadness lingered around them. Yeah, it's strange to be happy to break up with your second son, right? So few people guessed they were acting.

If you want money and don't want to be a, where in the world is there such a good thing?

It took more than forty minutes for Xu Hang and Qin Yu to appear, and more than twenty bodyguards guarded them and entered the venue like stars and moons. Reporters came forward to interview, to take pictures, to squeeze away opponents, and the decibels in the hall rose in a straight line to make people frown.

Along the way, Xu Hang was trying to ease Qin Yu's emotions, say something happy, and talk about the ugly things about The Baby. In fact, Qin Yu is not the "true" son of the couple, where will he be sad? So the two of them chatted slimily in the car, and the feelings were better, not to mention that they almost sparked.

"Mrs. Qin, do you say two words?"

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Do you feel ashamed too? Was it threatened by anyone?

"Poor parents in the world, Mrs. Qin, you are also a mother, why should you cut off their relatives after they lose their property?"

Hearing these sharp knives pouring into his ears, Qin Yu walked forward with an unchanged face, the arm holding his shoulder was strong and warm, and he was calm and not afraid of anything.

Xu Hang, who has always been cold, with impersonal frost, did not squint, did not even look at the couple who stood up, the line of sight has been on Qin Yu, worried that he will be uncomfortable and sad to hear these words, obviously arranged everything, but Qin Yu does not have to follow. The heart is precious, Xu Hang is so smart, will he not understand what Qin language is going to do?

The palm grabbed Qin Yu's arm, Xu Hang used this way to talk to his lover in the noisy crowd, Qin Yu slapped Xu Hang's hand and told him that he was fine.

The bodyguards stared around grimly, trying to suppress their anger so as not to seriously injure reporters with ulterior motives. Wu Hua, Zhang Qi, and others were also present, maintaining order and preventing reporters from breaking into the encirclement.

The media in H City were naturally also present, secretly scolding those untouchables for not having a face, and the good Mr. Qin did not call mrs. Qin. Sick, right? The boss's husband was humiliated, that is, the subordinates were incompetent, so these H-city reporters were like chicken blood, and they asked their own questions.

"Mr. Qin, did you compromise because of your family affection?"

"Such an unkind and unjust businessman should be sent to prison, Mr. Qin, do you know that he has an illegitimate child?" Do you know how many women he has?

"As far as I know, you married into the Xu family with a zero bride price, and you have been working as a family cook at home, and you have no income at all." PPlease ask Mr. Xu Zong of Qin has already given the Qin family sixty million, and it will take another tens of millions of mothers to satisfy?