22 stay by your bedside

What do you think?

Not good.

What I didn't care about before is different now.

Xu Hang's gaze fell deeply on Qin Yu's face, and slowly, he squinted his dark eyes, and there was a flickering light blooming inside, as if he was thinking and shooting like a sharp arrow, with a tail of exploration.

Time passed, but the two did not communicate, you looked at me, I looked at you, and each other's faces were reflected in the pupils, as if they were fighting.

The atmosphere that was still good just now was so bad.

In the end, it was still the young Qin Yu who was the first to lose, without Xu Hang's momentum, and no one was deep in the water. Fine cold sweat appeared on the forehead and wet the back. Angered the boss? Why? He didn't love the original owner at all, and he should be very happy to be able to add to the blockage of the Gao family, right?

As for face? Impossible, as long as the operation of Gao Wei man will be dumb to eat Huang Lian, there is bitterness can not be said, can only become a pufferfish!

"You don't agree if you don't talk?" Qin Yu bitterly ticked the corner of his mouth, turned his head to look at the pillow and continued: "It's just a sudden flash of inspiration, I didn't think deeply, you don't like it, forget it." The

youth puffed his cheeks, aggrieved no longer looked over, and his fingers seemed very irritable. The unpredictable Xu Hang saw these changes in his eyes, sighed helplessly, got up from his chair and took two steps to Qin Yu's body, slowly squatting down. From the perspective of the Qin language, you can condescend to Xu Hang.

"Angry?" At the end of the conversation, Xu Hang's large hand skillfully touched the soft hair, and every time he touched it, there was a comfortable feeling. The temperature in his eyes was rising, Xu Hang simply wrapped his hands around Qin Yu's waist, but the little guy was tense, so he had to release his hand and land on Qin Yu's leg.

Xu Hang, who could not wait for the answer, asked again: "Angry?"

"Who dares to be angry with you," Qin said with yin and yang, afraid that it was the same thing, but he could not get used to the other party.

"Oh?" Xu Hang naturally blinked his eyes, suppressed his smile, softened his tone, and gently ticked his fingers: "Why?" The

body stiffened, and there was an electric shock feeling coming from the thighs. Like a cat whose tail had been trampled, Qin Yu slammed down on his evil hand and looked at Xu Hang stunned. He he he he... Idle?

"Hahaha..."

This was the first time Qin Yu had seen Xu Hang laughing, saying that it was false not to be shocked, not to be frightened, but to be amazed. Yes, Xu Hang's natural domineering spirit is too aggressive, cold, and noble and reticent. Others will only care about his social status, his ability, his means... So I ignored his handsome face with no dead angles at three hundred and sixty degrees.

Outside, there should be a lot of celebrities like him, right?

Is marrying such a mallet as the original lord wronged Xu Hang? In an instant, Qin Yu's brain made up a lot of some of them, but then again, people like Xu Hang are still single, because power is a double-edged sword, and once the lover does not meet the "standards", he will be killed.

All the good feelings were like being drenched in a basin of water with ice, and it was instantly cold. <

Xu Hang, who had laughed enough, narrowed his emotions and rubbed Qin Yu's soft hair again: "Not happy again?"