137

In the afternoon, the whole school knew about Zhong Yi, and the news was so loud that even the school leaders talked to the parents. As for the Qin language? Although there is no rumor of him, there is a class of Wu Qiang. Last night, Bei Ji also met with Wu Tian and said the same thing, and the two went to the back of the Internet café and whispered.

Becky is beautiful and has a nice voice, and she is crying and whimpering. As a rich second generation, Wu Qian is handsome and dashing, likes to play, what has not been seen? Seeing that something was wrong, he immediately pushed away the person who was about to entangle and quickly left.

So there were pictures and videos of Wu Qian pushing people on the Internet, and Bei Ji fell to the ground, covering his stomach and frowning in pain...

In this way, by the time school ended, "Zhong Yi, Wu Qian, and Bei Ji" became a love triangle, the so-called evidence was flying all over the sky, true or false, do not look at it first, anyway, Bei Ji has a miscarriage lying in the hospital, and even the reporter has gone to interview him.

As the boss of Wu Tian, Bao Lei was obligated to convene everyone to discuss countermeasures. It was so hateful, obviously framed and splashed dirty water, and the most hateful thing was that Bei Ji cried when he asked, refusing to say anything. Wanting to give money, he looked insulted again, and the angry Bao Lei was eager to strangle the scum on the spot.

After Bao Lei was busy, he was anxious, and when he saw Qin Yu sitting in the classroom, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly walked over and sat down, and when he was about to open his mouth, he immediately waved his hands around to let the curious onlookers walk away. It doesn't matter if you can't help, don't talk nonsense.

"You also know wu tian's personality, is there any good way?"

In Bao Lei's heart, the relationship can be balanced, but the other party is not on the road, and if the situation continues, it will not be able to end.

The faint Qin Yu turned the pen in his hand and did not seem to be angry at all: "You drink some water to calm down." MMeng Xuan took out the thermos bottle and poured a cup of sour plum soup and gently placed it on the table.

The refreshing fruit aroma wafted over, and the fire in my heart was really less inhaled along the nose. However, Qin Yu's appearance of not caring about himself still made Bao Lei quite depressed, and his heart was not cold, after all, he did not confide in him. After drinking the plum soup, Bao Lei put down the cup and said, "I still have one step ahead." "

Pack the mines."

Raising his head, Bao Lei sat down again.

"What did you say in the previous sentence?"

I don't remember it anymore, and Bao Lei didn't understand what Qin meant. Brothers who are on fire, can they speak happily?

Seeing the urging in Bao Lei's eyes, Qin Yu satisfied him: "You mentioned Wu Tian's personality, and I believe that everyone knows his personality." It didn't matter, and it would be forgotten in a few days. "It

will be remembered."

"No, After Becky fell, he didn't go directly to the hospital, there was no blood left in the same place, no one knows what happened when he left, and the online pictures are not evidence."

A stone stirred up a thousand waves, Bao Lei followed several followers, and Wu Qian, who was blue in the face, was stunned. Yes, there is no real evidence, just the blind rumors of Xiao San, Wu Qian and Zhong Yi have not even touched their hands, and the Qing people are self-purifying. But just so cold... Everyone was holding back like a fly. <