136

the students hurried by, and the young man in the cool shade of the tree blocked qin yu's way, asking him to talk alone?

what the heck?

how old do i know you?

zhong yi's boyfriend took it for granted.

i've heard his voice in the bathroom before, thin and soft, but not the kind of girly, very natural, soft, even if you are friends with people of normal sexuality, you will not be hated.

unexpectedly, this person's appearance is also very affected, palm-sized face, watery eyes, pouting lips, long eyelashes are fake. the skin on the face is fairer than in other places, with a faint fragrance and makeup. judging from these details, a young man wearing a set of tender yellow clothes is a person who will enjoy, love to enjoy, and know how to enjoy.

so the question is, why would he be with zhong yi, who has a certain family background and a lot of cunning?

zhong yi looks like a child of an ordinary family, shy, not good at words, and even less good at interacting with people.

in just a few seconds, qin yu's brain made up a lot of things, and also analyzed the pros and cons, the key is that he did not need to accompany a pit that might be a deep well.

"i'm going to meet the customer, i don't have time," the words fell, qin yu and the youth passed by when the footsteps stopped, raised the corners of his mouth: "oh, i understand." zhong yi borrowed money from my sick mother and took eight thousand yuan from my friend and me, you came to pay it back on purpose, right? the brilliance on the

beautiful young man's face immediately froze: "..."

but qin yu did not stop, bowing his head with the advantage of height, and deliberately sighing: "hey, like us, students who know that rich people are unlucky, don't borrow it, people will say cold-blooded, borrow it, and can't get it back." do you know? in fact, since the beginning of the school year, i have spoken to zhong yi a handful of times, and if it were not for his urgent matter, i would not even know his name. in

this way, qin yu walked away with two small tails dangling slowly.

it's arrogant.

it's like a rich second generation who does nothing wrong, specializing in bullying little pity.

the youth clenched his fists and stared back at qin yu indignantly. he had come to demonstrate, and he had also come to test the qin language, so as not to affect the plan. unexpectedly, this person's teeth were sharp and sharp, and the empty face made the youth angry and at the same time more relieved. as he left, he pulled out his mobile phone and contacted the upper house.

unbeknownst to him, a petite and exquisite shadow followed him until he got into the car.

at the other end, zhang qi met with qin yu, and both sides felt that qin yu handled this matter very well and was in place. first, i have cleared up the relationship with zhong yi, and second, i have also reassured people who want to deal with zhong yi, otherwise how much will i burn myself? it was not about the qin language.

the steady qin yu did not ask about zhong yi's family lineage, but zhang qi thought about it for a while and simply said, "do you know the zhong family in the capital?" shaking

his head, qin yu did not speak, drinking coffee and looking at zhang qi and waiting for the following.

"the zhong family is the most low-key of the seven major families, ranking third..." as zhang qi explained, qin yu's eyes narrowed tightly. it turned out that the number one of our country's army was surnamed zhong, and there were not many descendants in the family, so zhang qi guessed that this was the reason why zhong yi survived. <