54

the rushing water flows down the strong texture, and the bronze skin is reflected in the hazy mirror... xu hang tilted his head, letting the cold water wet his face and mess his hair, as if this was the only way to get comfortable.

in order to attract qin yu's attention, he put on an apron, cooked seriously, cared hard, and exposed his career line, plus talking... the results were unsatisfactory. in fact, xu hang is not an unsophisticated person, and the bowl of soup with green flowers and green flowers and meat foam is really not delicious.

who is he?

how did you come to this look?

the big hand went through the water curtain to pick up the phone next to it, opened the hidden folder, and pointed out the plan to chase the husband. delete useless, leave has not yet tested, xu hang has not been so serious about hundreds of millions of contracts, let alone the time spent, not at all equal. no way, who let qin yu always have the idea of divorce.

squinting his incomparably fierce eyes, the qin family urging qin to divorce is as disgusting as the maggots of the tarsal bone, and when you are finished cleaning up those small electronic companies, it is your turn.

......

qin yu in the living room was depressed, and found hundreds of ways, but none of them was suitable for xu zisheng. the baby in his arms is touching his little feet, and from time to time he still laughs a few times, and he is amused by himself.

as soon as his eyes rolled, qin yu simply put his finger on xu zisheng's mouth again.

the little guy was stunned, frowning, looking up, as if asking what to do?

"you know, it's not right to bite someone?"

tilting his head, xu zisheng was even more confused, scratching his small head, which did not have much hair, and making a "whirring" sound.

this is in the murderer, qin yu cried and laughed and withdrew his fingers. the baby has no habit of biting at all, why did he bite xu hang just now?

could it be that he was unlucky? only this explains.

creaking, the bathroom door opened, remembering xu hang's words, qin yu immediately picked up the baby from his legs and put it on the sofa.

so when xu hang looked over, the big one and the little one sat neatly and neatly, and the big eyes looked at him together.

xu hang: "..."

qin language: "..."

baby: "..."

the atmosphere was just right, but the mobile phone in the room rang. just when qin yu was embarrassed, xu hang picked up his son easily and walked towards the bookshelf. every night, i have to read to my children and cultivate my children's interests and hobbies. the moment qin yu turned and entered the room, xu hang drew the corners of his mouth.

really good, don't let the child not touch.

the big baby doesn't understand the entanglement of adults at all, anyway, there is a big dad to accompany, let the little dad go to rest. pointing to the little rabbit on the cover, xu zisheng made a "yah" sound, very interested. xu hang was very patient, with his back against the wall, sitting in his arms, holding a book in his hands and reading it.

it is a turtle and rabbit race, i don't know why xu hang suddenly has the feeling that he is a rabbit, and qin yu is a turtle, which has nothing to do with the story. bbecause qin yu's feelings are like turtles, they can't understand, they can't push, rabbits can only circle around, and once they fall asleep, the turtles quietly crawl away.