104

Wow ~

The tolerance that came into Zheng Kai's house let out an exclamation, quickly took off his shoes and walked inside, turned around and smiled satisfactorily. Unexpectedly, Zheng Tou actually bought a house by himself, staring at about two hundred square meters, very spacious, not to mention very warm decoration. What makes inclusion the most enjoyable is the floor-to-ceiling windows, which can be seen in the distance when the curtains are opened.

The ghost weather that had just made him suffer was isolated from him, and it could no longer affect him.

Picking up the corners of his mouth, he walked toward the kitchen, and asked the doubts in his heart: "Zheng Tou'er, when did you buy the house?" Did Dashao sell your house? Why is everything a pair, do you have an object? Or for me, wow, such a big bathroom, you can swim! Not so exaggerated, Zheng Kai, who was

standing in the doorway, took off his shoes, carried the inclusive bag to the living room and put it down, his eyes moved with the inclusiveness that slipped everywhere, and the empty heart seemed to fill up a little.

Having a home does not mean that it will be satisfied, and it needs a person who knows cold and knows heat to be complete.

In the past, there was only the envy of the young masters, and now, Zheng Kai was also a person with a family. Zheng Kai, who is not very good at laughing, ticked the corner of his mouth and slowly replied: "I did not sell the house given by Dashao, here is very close to the newly bought villa of Dashao, in order to facilitate the work I chose the Huyuan community Do you like?" "Like

, it's expensive, isn't it?"

"It's okay," Zheng Kai pointed to the direction of the bedroom, suppressing the float in his heart: "You go to the room to see, don't be satisfied with it and change it."

"Really? Not so good, right? The inclusion of saying this was not polite at all, and when he opened the door, he let out a "wow" exclamation again. The room is pale yellow, with exquisite crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, a large round bed that looks at least three meters, and the invisible cabinet doors installed in the wall are full of raised waves, which looks both artistic and beautiful. Inclusive spray is amazing, did not expect Zheng Kai's taste so high, so good.

As he walked forward, he frowned, barefoot he could feel the plush touch, looked down, leaned, the floorless bedroom was covered with snow-white carpets, and it was the best quality and most expensive! It's extravagant. Jealousy flooded the heart of the tolerance to cover the mouth, sour water wow wow.

"Do you like it?"

Oh no, a sharp arrow "clicked" into the chest, tolerance was hit by Zheng Kai's words into a cold heart, crying heart. The same bodyguard, the same is the protection of Qin Shao's gap why is so big? Could it be that the captains are all set with a few carats of diamonds? Oh, too wronged, a silent tolerance like no bones to fall forward, lying on the bed immediately surrounded by a soft and soft quilt, half of the body sinks, comfortable tolerance straight humming.

He hadn't taken a bath yet, but Zheng Kai didn't dislike him at all: "You lie down for a while, I'll put hot water... Do you want to use essential oils?

"Essential oils?"

Seeing that Tolerance looked up, Zheng Kai resisted the urge to lie down: "Well, the boss sent it when buying bathroom supplies." "He

didn't send you a few boxes/sets/sets?"

The words are sour, but Zheng Kai did not hear it: "Sent, but this kind of thing is still bought by yourself to be assured, it doesn't matter if it's expensive, comfortable is important." <