Chapter 01

Chapter 1

    The lush trees are green everywhere, and the sun occasionally penetrates through the gaps of the dense branches, printing a little silver light spot on the ground. It's gone in the blink of an eye.

    This is the depths of Shiyun Mountain, a place where few people except hunters have set foot.

    At this moment, Yang Shifeng, who was chasing a deer, suddenly stopped, staring blankly ahead, his right hand holding the bow and arrow was unconsciously clenched, and the protruding Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    Yang Shifeng felt that he seemed to have hallucinations. Otherwise, why was he chasing Zhangzi, and suddenly Zhangzi disappeared, and was replaced by a... little fairy?

    The long hair that is soft and shiny like the best satin is draped over the shoulders, the white and lustrous skin seems to have good cream, and the delicate facial features are all beautiful, especially the pair of deep and crystal clear eyes. Can suck people in.

    So beautiful...

    Yang Shifeng has never seen such a beautiful woman, so beautiful that he can't even imagine, such a woman, is it a fairy from the sky who came to the world?

    Shiyi also stared silently at the strange man in front of her without speaking. At this moment, her mind was a little dazed. The last moment she was clearly in the pile of zombies. In the end, she was unable to break through. The strength pulled away a little bit, and she would never forget the feeling of dying.

    She can be 100% sure that she is not saved, because no antidote has been developed for the zombie king's poison so far, and she will surely die, but why is she here when she opens her eyes again?

    Shiyi calmly glanced at the surrounding environment, and the more she looked, the more suspicious she became. The grass and trees were all too strange. It seemed that they had all shrunk countless times. What the plant looks like before it erupts.

    According to the records of the Chronicle of the End Times, in the fifth year of the end of the world, the global plants mutated, and all of them were aggressive. With the mutation, the appearance of the plants was also very different from the original. A random tree can grow to more than 100 meters. An ordinary The leaves can be as big as a human face, and they can be attacked if you don't pay attention. Of course, this is normal for Shiyi. After all, the plants she has seen since birth are like this, but the plants she sees now look like this. Makes her very uncomfortable.

    Shiyi lowered her head and looked at her current appearance, and found that she was still wearing the same combat uniform she had before her death, the bloodstains on her black boots were still there, and the long needle and scalpel that she never left her body were also silent. It was tied to the waist, except for the wounds caused by the battle, all the wounds were gone, and the rest were the same as before.

    What the hell is going on here?

    As the only living person other than her present, Shiyi had to cast his gaze on the dumb-looking man in front of her again, and looked at him calmly.

    A pair of woven grass shoes that Eleven had never seen before were wrapped in a pair of large, rough feet. Above the big feet were rough-cut black coarse trousers. On top of the trousers was an equally rough top, with only a wrinkled The cloth strips were tied up around his waist at will, but unexpectedly highlighted his strong and strong chest, which was full of explosive power at first glance.

    However, these are not the most important, the most important thing is that the man in front of him has long hair that is longer than her, tied with a cloth strip behind his head to form a bun, and holds a weapon in his hand. First of all, it is called bow and arrow. It is said that it was a weapon that people used to attack a long time ago, when the earth was still in the feudal era. But this is only seen in history books. Shiyi has never seen anyone using this thing in reality. This thing is too old.