Chapter 54

She just finished listening to the gossip about the village chief's family in the morning, and Shíyī didn't take it seriously at all. How could she know that the village chief came in the afternoon, or came to her specifically, and the purpose was to want her to see Song Dawei.

The village chief also knew that the whole village knew about their family, and he didn't care about the shame. He told Song Dawei's situation, " Doctor Shíyī, the unfilial son of my family is lying on the bed and can't move, his arm is broken, his leg is probably broken, and his stomach hurts. I don't know if there is any internal injury, please go and have a look." The village chief was actually very angry, thinking that he should just let Song Dawei die. The family lost a penny, and they couldn't afford a doctor, so they dragged on for days without treatment. In the end, the village chief's wife cried and begged for many days at home. Then the village chief gritted his teeth and sold the family's food to raise some money. Come find Shíyī.

Grandpa Yang saw the village chief's weakness and patted him on the shoulder, "Village chief, relax, you will pass, don't bring yourself down, your body is more important than anything else."

The village chief's eyes were red, and old tears almost came out. He felt that it was too shameful, and he wiped his face with his big hands, and said in a hoarse voice with shame: "The unfilial son should really let him die, but the child  Mother still can't bear it, sigh, it's all my fault that we spoiled him and didn't teach him well."

Grandpa Yang sighed, "Pity the hearts of parents in the world." The village chief looked at Shíyī hopefully, and asked in a hoarse voice: " Doctor Shíyī, can you go and have a look?"

Seriously, Shíyī doesn't want to save Song Dawei's sleazy man at all, this kind of scum is a waste of food to save, but she is no longer the one who did everything back then. She knew that this place in the village pays attention to the human touch. If she refuses this matter, and if Song Dawei really died, he will not be saved. By then, the village chief's family will definitely hate the Yang family. It has become an enemy, and others may also point and gossip, which is not good for the Yang family.

Therefore, Shíyī still has to treat one, and if it's a big deal, it's better to treat a dog.

Shíyī took the medicine box and followed the village chief to his house. Yang Shifeng was worried and followed behind.

The village chief took Shíyī into Song Dawei's room. Shíyī laughed when she saw the person lying on the bed. The pig's face on the bed was really miserable. His eyes were swollen to the point where only a slit was left, and his mouth was swollen. Like sausages, the face is blue and purple everywhere, and there is no good skin. This face has to be put outside, which is sure to make the child cry.

It was hit really hard.

However, when Shíyī got closer, she couldn't laugh anymore, because a pungent smell entered her nose, causing her to almost vomit. Shíyī didn't have to think about it to know what the smell was, and felt even more nauseated.

Yang Shifeng also understood what was going on with the smell. Seeing Shíyī frowned and looked uncomfortable, he frowned worriedly, and gently hugged her waist and asked, "Can't you stand it? Otherwise, go out first. Let's go." He doesn't care about saving people or not, he can't bear his delicate wife suffer this, if the village chief really wants to save Song Dawei, then he will clean up the people.

The village chief also discovered the abnormality of Shíyī, and was immediately embarrassed. His son couldn't move, and the excrement and urine were all on the bed. The smell was naturally unpleasant. , Over time, they got used to the smell, so they forgot about it.

The village head hurriedly said: "I'm sorry, Doctor Shíyī, you should go and sit outside for a while. My wife and I will clean up and come back to you. Please wait a little longer."