Chapter 73

It's New Year's Eve in two days, and this is the second year that Shíyī came here. The last New Year, she married Yang Shifeng and had a husband. This time, she has another important man in her life—— Their little fat guy.

    Last year, the family was not very lively, but this year, it became completely lively because of the presence of the little fat man. The little fat man is the pistachio of the whole family. When he shouted "Aah, ah, wah," at home, the family was full of joy. , indescribably lively.

    Grandpa Yang gave the little fat man a big red envelope and stuffed it on the little fat man's chest.

    Uncle Yang brought his family here for the Chinese New Year, and he also gave Xiao Duanzi money, followed by Xiao Shi, who gave the 300 pen money he got in a red package to the little fat man, and the little fat man suddenly became a rich man .

    Yang Shifeng, his own father, was not far behind. He took out the red envelope that he had prepared for a long time and gave it to the little fat man, and kissed him, "Duanzi, you have to grow up healthy."

    "Ah-" Little Fatty was dancing in Shíyī arms. 

   Shíyī stuffed him with the four red envelopes, pinched  his cheek, "Little Fatty, just hold it and be happy for a while. It will be handed in tomorrow."

    The Yang family has no relatives, and they don't need to walk around, so they pay New Year's greetings to each other and eat and eat with people they know in the village. In their spare time, everyone's main pleasure is to make fun of the little fat man. A year goes by so quickly.

    It is not long after the New Year, and the weather is getting warmer. The village has finally ushered in the season of sowing, and the famine in winter is about to end.

    Yang Shifeng remembered  Shíyī words, and ran to the village chief and said that he wanted to buy the land behind the house. The land was large, but it was facing the mountains. No one would buy it to build a house, so it was useless. Now Yang Shifeng wanted to buy it, and the village chief would not disagree, so he discussed it with the village elders, and finally sold it to him for five taels of silver.

    After getting the land deed, Yang Shifeng finally asked the question in his heart, " Shíyī  , what are you going to do with such a large land?"

   " Plant herbs. " Shíyī plans to reclaim the land behind it into a medicinal field, and plant medicinal herbs in it. Planting medicinal herbs is her old job. In the end times, natural land cannot grow natural medicinal herbs, so she is in the experimental field by herself. For those who cultivate medicinal herbs, when she arrives here, there are natural medicinal herbs. When she needs them, she goes to the mountains to pick them with Yang Shifeng, so she is too lazy to cultivate them by herself.

    However, the disadvantage of picking medicinal herbs on the mountain is not only the distance and difficulty of picking, but also the quantity problem. Some medicinal herbs are very few in number, and the cherished medicinal herbs are even more rare. It depends on luck. Cultivated in experimental fields, there are as many as you want.

    In the past, she couldn't use many herbs to see a doctor, so she never thought about cultivating it by herself, but now she has a plan in her mind that she needs a lot of herbs to achieve it.

    Yang Shifeng was a little surprised, "Do you want to cultivate herbs yourself? Can you cultivate them?" In his knowledge, herbs are grown in the deep mountains and need to be picked by himself. He doesn't know that herbs can be grown by himself. He used to see in the mountains that many doctors and apprentices from the town went into the mountains to collect herbs.