Chapter 19

The Zhang family rushed towards the child excitedly, crying and laughing while holding the child.

    Zhang Wubo was still calm, remembering that it was all due to Shíyī, excitedly looking at Shíyī and thanking him: "Thank you Shíyī, you are our family's savior, thank you so much, if it wasn't for you , this child's life is also gone."

    Shíyī was most afraid of dealing with the gratitude of others' long speeches, and waved her hand, "Okay, don't talk about it, you can go to town tomorrow to grab some medicine and come back for the child to eat a few medicine. Tell the doctor about the matter, the doctor knows what medicine to prescribe for you."   

  Zhang  Wubo nodded, "Okay, I understand, we will go tomorrow."

Shíyī stared, looked at Yang Shifeng, raised his eyebrows, "Okay?"

    Yang Shifeng smiled and nodded, "Okay, let's go home." After saying hello to the Zhang family, he took Shíyī away. .

    "Shíyī, what method did you use just now? It's amazing, obviously Xiaosheng is out of breath, why is he alive again?" Yang Shifeng was so curious about the first aid method on Shíyī just now, he had never seen such a method before. .

    "The method just now is specially designed for situations like the one just now. If there is an emergency, when people's breathing stops or their heart stops, the method I just used can be used for treatment, so there is a great hope of being rescued. , but if you stop your heartbeat or no breathe for too long, it won't work."

This is just a simple first aid method, but people here have never seen it before, and they think that using this method is a disease of the brain. The medicine of this era is really very good. lagging behind.

    Yang Shifeng listened attentively, thinking about Shíyī actions just now, and asked, "Is it just like you just did, blowing from mouth to mouth, and then pressing your chest?"

     Answered him patiently, thinking that maybe it could be used in the future. If something like this happens again, she can let him do it on his own. She doesn't want to give artificial respiration to anyone casually. No matter the child, if it were a man, she would be disgusted to death.

    "Almost like you said, mouth-to-mouth blowing is called artificial respiration. Before doing it, you need to clear the person's mouth and nose to avoid blockage, and then squeeze his nose like I did and lift his jaw. , take a deep breath and blow it down, then let go, and do it again."

    Yang Shifeng was taught to nod, and took it down seriously. In fact, he remembered it so clearly, and he thought that there would be a next time. He would go on it himself, but he couldn't let Shíyī blow someone mouth to mouth. If this is a big man , Isn't Shíyī innocence ruined? Although it is to save people, it's easy to be unclear after saving someone. What if he want Shíyī to marry him?

    It has to be said that these two people are still very tacit in this regard.

    Yang Shifeng then asked: "What about pressing the chest? You can tell me exactly what's going on."

    Shíyī then carefully explained the specific steps of heart massage to him, "Pressing the chest is called heart massage, before doing it, let the patient Lie on your back, then press your left hand on the back of your right hand, straighten your elbows, press down straight and forcefully, so that your sternum sinks, then relax your hands and let your chest bounce up on its own." Shíyī gave him a demonstration as she spoke.

    Yang Shifeng followed Shíyī to make gestures and movements. By the time the two arrived home, Yang Shifeng had already mastered the first aid measures.