Chapter 76

Yang Shifeng had a good rest at home for two days. Two days later, he set up the donkey cart and rushed to town with Shíyī and Fat Duanzi.

    The fat Duanzi is now a dirt Duanzi, and he has never been out of the village when he grows up. It is conceivable how unfamiliar and excited he is to the outside world.

    The carriage could no longer stop this fat dumpling. Along the way, he kept sticking his head out from the reserved window, wishing he could stick his whole body out of the carriage. Shíyī couldn't hold him anymore, so she could only be angry. Slapped on his fat ass.

    But the fat Duanzi doesn't even care about being beaten now, and keeps yelling at the outside, attracting passers-by to look at him frequently. When they see a cute snow-white fat Duanzi, they will show a kind smile, and some people will also Waving to him, at this time, the fat Duanzi will smile even more magically.

    When they got to town, Shíyī handed the fat Duanzi to Yang Shifeng, "You hold him, I don't want to see him at all now."

    Yang Shifeng laughed and carried the fat son over, and then brought Shíyī with him . Went to the only shop in town that made porcelain.

    The man entertained them first, but when he heard that they wanted 300 porcelain vases, the man's eyes lit up and he immediately called the boss.

    The boss has not taken over such a big business for a long time. Knowing that Yang Shifeng and the others are also doing business, maybe there will be more porcelain vases in the future. The attitude towards Yang Shifeng and Shíyī is better. They asked them to pick the bottle samples of the pills, and after they had picked them, they also offered to lower the price for them. Finally, they made a deal at three cents per bottle, and agreed to pick them up a month later.

    After the porcelain bottle issue was settled, Yang Shifeng took Shíyī to see the shop he bought in the town. The shop was medium in size, and there were people's houses in the back. The location of the shop is also good. On the main street, the shops on both sides are quite lively, and the people coming and going are also very eye-catching. She think the business will not be bad.

    Shíyī wandered around the shop and had an idea about the decoration and layout of the shop. When she went back, she could draw a layout diagram.

    "You can't do the decoration and layout of the shop alone. When the time comes, ask a few people to help, and then find a reliable leader. After you are familiar with everything here, you will be the manager of this shop in the future, but it's better. They are acquaintances, they are reliable." Shíyī said, remembering something, and asked: "Didn't you bring Dazhu and the others with you this time, can they?"

    Yang Shifeng thought for a moment and said, "Since you are looking for a steward. , you must find someone you can trust. Dazhu and Laibao have active temperaments and are like brothers and sisters. Both of them are both affectionate and righteous. They will definitely not do anything bad for us. , but..." Yang Shifeng said with a slight frown, "Dazhu and Laibao are the same as me, they have never read any books since childhood, they are good at accounting, but they are not good at accounting and writing. If you are in charge of a shop, you must know how to write anyway, but they can't."

    This is, how can the person in charge not keep accounts and write? However, if the person who goes out to find other people to be in charge is not someone who knows the bottom line, how can the shop and money be directly handed over to others to manage, if by then they run away with the money , she Can't find anyone.

    Shíyī thought for a moment, then said: "Well, there is still a lot of time before the shop officially opens, you go to Dazhu and Laibao to explain what we mean, and see if they are willing to learn to write. If you want, let them go to the school, I ask Master Qiao to arrange for them to teach them two key points, so that they can learn as soon as possible, there is no problem with working hard, as long as they can write well, it doesn't matter if they are good-looking or not."